Prologue buddies?

Started by Scout, May 09, 2018, 07:06:46 AM

Scout

Would anybody be interested in a prologue with Mattie or Briar? I don't really have any super concrete ideas, but I'd be down for some fun character/backstory building. :)

Briar's been doing lots of odd jobs in the past five years or so, many of them shady in nature. Maybe she could've been involved with some petty criminals? Bonus points if the job they were working on together went south somehow. I'd also be down for something set further back, when she was teenager on Shu Fu, before her arrest in 2513.

Mattie could've also had an encounter with someone a couple of years back. Or very recently; there's a small gap in her timeline between Gryphon going out of commission and her joining her current ship.

These are very general ideas. If you're interested and think our timelines would fit together please send me a wave!

Just as a heads-up, since a lot of the current prologue threads seem to get multiple posts a day, I won't be able to keep up such a rapid-fire pace. But I'll do my best to respond diligently.

Scout

Still open to prologues. I think Briar in particular could use some fleshing out.

Axe

I might be down! I've been looking for an excuse to write Desmond some more. Would some of those shady jobs Briar did have been smuggling?
CHARACTERS
Riot ~ Akhsar King

Scout

Smuggling is right up her alley! I'll give Desmond's profile a good read-through when I have a moment and get back to you via PM.

Axe

CHARACTERS
Riot ~ Akhsar King

Spacecowboy

My new character "Newt Declan" who's with Ronin now was held in a POW camp towards the end of the war.
If you're still looking for story ideas & such might be a good  little tale to spin.

Keep Flyin
SC