Back from the ashes

Started by Spacecowboy, September 09, 2019, 10:33:04 am

Spacecowboy

My deepest apologies for my last departure. (Life)

I'm interested in returning, if allowed.

I look forward to seeing old friends and making new ones.

Keep Flying
SC

Chimera

Life is like that.  I totally sympathize! 

There's always a place - are you thinking about bringing Emit back, or do you have a new character in mind?

Spacecowboy

I wouldn't mind bringing back Emit.
However my abrupt departure might have left an odd way to fill in the story of his return.

Desertpuma

There are many spots up, Spacecowboy! Check the Crew Manifests page, man!

Spacecowboy

Where can I find a copy of Emit Culpepper, I played him last on Wusu in 2018

Spacecowboy

Good to see you're still flying DP!

Desertpuma

Thanks, SC!

I checked through the whole census as well as the Archives. I did not see his profile anywhere. It's strange considering his last post was Sept 2018

Axe

As a reminder, from "A note for returning players" in Announcements.

Quote from: Axe on July 24, 2019, 04:23:24 pm
We have been doing some house cleaning and general tidying up of things around the site.

One of the things we have done is clean up the "Not In Play" section by moving inactive players characters to a hidden "Inactive Characters" sub forum.

So! If you've come back and are wondering where your character sheets are, or wondering why you can't view them, let an admin or moderator know and we'll get you taken care of!

Also, welcome back SCB!
CHARACTERS
Riot ~ Akhsar King

noseatbelts

http://www.findingserenity.net/index.php?topic=2209.0

Moved him to In Play for you, so you can take a look at him, and then we'll move him to the proper area when you find a new home for him.

Welcome back!

PS I love Scoot McNairy and Godless is fantastic, so great choice of Play By!

Spacecowboy

RUNE

Welcome back, cowboy!

Emit was last seen runnin' guns a-blazin' into the madness of the terrorist attacks on Newhall, as seen here!

I know that I hung on a windy tree nine long nights, wounded with a spear, dedicated to Odin, myself to myself, on that tree of which no man knows from where its roots run.
No bread did they give me nor a drink from a horn, downwards I peered; I took up the runes, screaming I took them, then I fell back from there.
The songs I know that king's wives know not Nor men that are sons of men.
So do I write and color the runes.

Spacecowboy

Thanks Rune!
I've been reading through Wushu trying to catch up. You guys seem to have done an awesome job with keeping the story going!

Spacecowboy

Does 2006 sound about right for the first year of Finding Serenity? I have some character notes regarding my very first character from around then. If so, I've been at this for a bit.

Might I say I'm glad to be home !
Keep Flyin
SC

Desertpuma

Yeah, I believe it was late 2006 or early 2007.

Spacecowboy

That's a long time DP, glad to see some of us old schoolers are still running around the Black!

Desertpuma

Agreed! ... Have you looked at the Crew Manifest page yet to see what ships need?

http://www.findingserenity.net/index.php?topic=627.0

Spacecowboy

Fyi: Looking to make new character for Ronin. Character will primarily be a pilot background.  Actor portrait: Peter Dinklage

SC

Desertpuma

Quote from: Spacecowboy on September 13, 2019, 11:39:50 am
Fyi: Looking to make new character for Ronin. Character will primarily be a pilot background.  Actor portrait: Peter Dinklage

SC

Shiny!