Taking a break.

Started by RUNE, May 07, 2019, 09:13:15 am

RUNE

So, long story short I'm getting busier away from game and I've been feeling that overall burnout that's left me feeling extremely uninspired and more than a bit frustrated about it, so I'm going to step away for a time and wring the ol' sponge out. I like to think it'll be sooner rather than later, but not able to set a hard return date at the moment.

For those ships I'm Narrating and/or Captaining, I've made arrangements with other staff members to keep things going in my stead. I don't foresee any major derailments in the meantime. For those areas where I'm crew, the respective Captains have my permission to NPC my characters as needed in the meantime.

Hopefully in a few weeks I feel it again creatively, but I'll be around for Adminly things so if anything comes up just DM or @ me on Discord, or PM me here.

I know that I hung on a windy tree nine long nights, wounded with a spear, dedicated to Odin, myself to myself, on that tree of which no man knows from where its roots run.
No bread did they give me nor a drink from a horn, downwards I peered; I took up the runes, screaming I took them, then I fell back from there.
The songs I know that king's wives know not Nor men that are sons of men.
So do I write and color the runes.

Axe

Take it easy! Hopefully we get you back posting soon.
CHARACTERS
Riot ~ Akhsar King

Scout

Take care! Hope you feel better soon and return to us all shiny and refreshed.

Lomari

Take all the time you need. Refresh yourself. If you're back in a week, great. If you're back in a month, great. It's all up to you, and we're not gonna rush you.

I'll check in with you to make sure your ships are going the way you'd like and I'll take good care of the characters I'll be NPCing around in your absence.

Focus on yourself and your world, we'll keep this one spinning while you're gone. :)