Revenge OOC

Started by Helena Cain, August 25, 2018, 06:41:36 am

Nazcool

November 17, 2018, 10:33:45 am #40 Last Edit: November 17, 2018, 10:48:02 am by Nazcool
Uuuhhh I might have misread something in everyone's posts xD;;; woopsie he's in the same place y'all are at lemme go quickly edit my post~

(Ty for pointing it out I think I was sort of in a rush to get the post out so I must have misread something!!)

Edit: Okay, fixed it! Well, in a Teddy fashion lol
"Remind yourself that overconfidence is a slow and insidious killer."

Discord (Nazcool#8991)

Scout

No problem, it happens to the best of us, just wanted to check I wasn't the one confused this time. :P I brought up Beaumonde in one of Jo's posts so maybe that caught your eye and threw you off.

Scout

Did we take the cat with us?

Lomari

Yea it'll slip back in through a duct before takeof. It's wiley.
CHARACTERS
Charity ~ Melody ~ Tabitha

NARRATION
Darling ~ Iscariot

Scout

Sorry, I'm a little confused about the ship's lay-out. Melody's post indicates the bridge is accessible from the cargo bay, but the floorplan places it way on the opposite end of the ship. Am I missing something or are we winging it a little for narrative flow? I don't mind, just making sure, I'm not the best at reading these larger floorplans. i am babby how is spaceship formed

Lomari

For this episode we're gonna wing it a little. Because it took me way too long to realize you get up to the bridge by going all the way to section 15 and up the stairs. XD

So for this boarding the ship moment we're just gonna pretend the stairs in the cargo bay go up to it, then we'll reference it correctly for the next time we wanna reference it.

CHARACTERS

NARRATION
Darling ~ Iscariot

Scout

January 23, 2019, 09:50:05 am #47 Last Edit: January 23, 2019, 09:54:01 am by Scout
Fine by me!

It'll be just like a real show where a set changes completely between the pilot and the rest of the series. Like Luke's diner on Gilmore Girls!

Lomari

CHARACTERS

NARRATION
Darling ~ Iscariot

Lomari

Don't forget that we have a discord!
#area_revenge
CHARACTERS

NARRATION
Darling ~ Iscariot

Scout

How do we want to handle Isa's disappearance? Supposed rendezvous on another planet but she never shows up? Or sends a warning to stay away and vanishes without a trace?

Lomari

Quote from: Scout on February 08, 2019, 04:45:42 am
How do we want to handle Isa's disappearance? Supposed rendezvous on another planet but she never shows up? Or sends a warning to stay away and vanishes without a trace?

Maybe jo can pick up some official chatter on the waves  that he knows or Mel knows is code for her being arrested.
CHARACTERS

NARRATION
Darling ~ Iscariot

noseatbelts

It's gotta be something so we don't try to go after her. Because I feel like that would be our first instinct.

Scout

Quote from: noseatbelts on February 08, 2019, 10:24:52 am
It's gotta be something so we don't try to go after her. Because I feel like that would be our first instinct.

That's why I suggested she could send some kind of signal telling us not to come after her. I can't really think of what else it could be aside from her getting arrested and not wanting us to get arrested too. Or maybe she manages to dodge arrest but goes underground and us looking for her would jeopardize her disappearing act and the whole mission of the Revenge or something. Just spitballing.

Lomari

That sounds exactly perfect to me. There could be a weird encrypted message sitting in the computer from Isa  for jo to find along with official chatter about an APB on Isa?
CHARACTERS

NARRATION
Darling ~ Iscariot