The Allure OOC Discussions

Started by Desertpuma, June 14, 2018, 09:27:24 am

Lomari

Cross posted between here and Discord:

Dash, Jesse, Brenna, Max. They went after me. I think we're waiting on Ben, Damien, and maybe Karyn? Although I think Ben's is the main one we need for story progression. But! Axe is taking a leave to deal with personal stuff so what should we do? @Axe If you want, you could tell me how he'd respond and I can post? Or! We can wait, which I'm okay with doing. Or DP can jump us to the launch and we can either continue the launch part in an aside when Axe returns or assume it went well/no one died. Gimmie your opinions, my loves!

Desertpuma

Sorry I have not been around .. just Real Life sucks right now and is draining every need to do anything but work, handle RL problems and sleep

I'll try to get caught up during the course of this coming week

Lomari

Quote from: Desertpuma on September 09, 2018, 01:38:29 am
Sorry I have not been around .. just Real Life sucks right now and is draining every need to do anything but work, handle RL problems and sleep

I'll try to get caught up during the course of this coming week

If you'd like I can start the narration jumping us forward to the day of the maiden voyage but just get the day started and let the crew wake up and do some duties before you narrate the arrival of the military brass?

Axe

Alright. The Allure is down to just 3 people currently, and our Captain has been shelved. I am sad to say it might be time to move The Allure to inactive.

Objections? Comments?

Desertpuma

It is regrettable ... Since most of the crew is Shelved, I guess the ship will have to be too

Lomari

Quote from: Axe on February 08, 2019, 07:12:33 am
Alright. The Allure is down to just 3 people currently, and our Captain has been shelved. I am sad to say it might be time to move The Allure to inactive.

Objections? Comments?

None here. Sounds reasonable to me.

abbey

I've been a big old slacker.  *hangs head in shame*
Coming soon!