WUSHU TRANSPORT

Started by Rolemancer, February 21, 2018, 06:56:08 pm

RUNE

February 21, 2018, 06:56:08 pm Last Edit: August 04, 2019, 04:06:00 pm by RUNE

W U S H U

Ship Name: WUSHU

Ship Design:  Hotaru Class Mid-size Transport. 

Ship diagrams/layout:
                     UPPER LEVEL
                     MID/LOWER LEVEL

Your Character's Role on Board: Captain

Style of Ship: The ship itself is in fair condition though not without its problems. Once the private vessel of a wealthy commodities broker, the ship fell under attack during the war and was heavily damaged. It was later located and salvaged and put into clandestine employment by the Moda Tong. After Wushu passed from The Tong's hands it's history get's a little sketchy.

Role play style: Character Development/ Plot Advancement. Novella is a popular style of multi-para roleplay, and can go from a quick one line answer to being several paragraphs long. It is an extended version where greater detail and english language is used. It is made to sound as much like a story as possible and is infamous for having some users of this style be particularly long. Around the time of its popularization, an organization known as Free Forum RolePlay (FFRP) was created. Novella originated before the FFRP however, the leaders popularized its usage.

Novella Roleplaying is one of the most refined styles, often going into extra length to detail the surroundings, actions, and overall feelings involved in that particular roleplay. NPC's are often included into novella roleplaying, to inspire a more 'story' oriented style, where people can interact with these npc's and further the story or battle.

As it relates to Wushu's style in particular as established in recent months of play, there will be a combination of overall story-driven plots and personal character related arcs that will shine the spotlight on individual characters from time to time.

Style of Narration: Self; minor NPCs and inconsequential or developmental conflict resolution are allowed; major NPCs and plot related conflict resolution are the domain of the Narrator only

Ship History: The concept of Wushu was born on Mar 21 2007 and Jax was an NPC. Check it out.
Wushu...Martyrs & Thieves

Wushu Crew Manifest

JOIN DISCORD

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

I know that I hung on a windy tree nine long nights, wounded with a spear, dedicated to Odin, myself to myself, on that tree of which no man knows from where its roots run.
No bread did they give me nor a drink from a horn, downwards I peered; I took up the runes, screaming I took them, then I fell back from there.
The songs I know that king's wives know not Nor men that are sons of men.
So do I write and color the runes.