December 08, 2019, 09:22:04 pm

Ronin OOC

Started by Lin Kuei, November 05, 2011, 12:55:42 am

Desertpuma

If Scoro/Reese does not post by Wednesday afternoon, then I will shift out of the aside and back to the ship to get things moving again.

Travis Chao

I'm not sure where the PCs are. In the cargo bay or outside where Travis would see them?
He's there lurking, waiting to approach, or be approached.

I'm going to make an edit to may post to show what he is doing/looks like.
No biggie.

"When you give a personal lesson in meanness to a critter or person, don't be surprised they learn the lesson."

Desertpuma

They are in the cargo bay and the door is open

Chimera

If Monty doesn't take note of Travis when he posts, then Ava will.  We'll get him in there!

Desertpuma

I will get a post up here in just a few

Desertpuma

Post up for Lin ...

As for Reese, Scoro has not been on the site in almost 2 weeks and if not back when Ronin leaves, then Reese will stay on the Skyplex

Lomari

Have you been able to get in contact with them on Discord at all?

Desertpuma

I have tried a couple of times. Scoro has not responded to me on Discord since 8/7/19.

Desertpuma

I have also updated the Sleeping arrangements on the ship. You can find them here:
http://www.findingserenity.net/index.php?topic=674.0

Tojoyama

Moved from the IC forum area to the OOC forum  -Lomari

(( OOC: It looks like several of us are all bumping into each other at Cargo Bay doors and dock. I hope I didn't bump anyone out of the way or the wrong way. I'll keep it short and feel free to move my character to where it might be less congested.))

Chimera

Quick question on the pronunciation of Lin's name - I've found versions that work out phonetically in English as 'Gway,' 'Kway,' and 'Coo-ay.'  So...  Hey, cap'n, how do we say your name?

Desertpuma

The last name is pronounced as Kuei (Kwee)

Travis Chao

So, Uh.
Mylena, Monty and Monato are in the cargo bay too?

Just double checking.... before Travis' new bud and him start intimidatin' And such.

"When you give a personal lesson in meanness to a critter or person, don't be surprised they learn the lesson."

Becker

That sounds right to me. Basically everyone whose name starts with an M is with Travis.

Chimera

Technically, Lin asked Minato to follow him into the ship to find his room, but given that Minato himself hasn't posted yet, he is currently Schrodinger's Cat.  He is potentially in both locations, pending actual observation of his state.

Minato Kaneshiro

I'm sorry Chimera. Its been real crazy this week. Its first week of school so yeah lol

Chimera

No apologies needed!  I totally get it.  Real life gets busy sometimes.  It's unavoidable. 

Also, I like both Schrodinger and his cat, so we're all good.  ;D

Desertpuma

Not only is a new post up but I also adjusted Mylena Yee to Crew instead of Gunhand because she does so much more than use a rifle ... it is just more correct

Buttongirl

As you wish.  I'm easy to get along with.  Long as I get to RP I'm a happy camper.
CHARACTERS
Gwen ~ Devon McKinney ~ Mylena