Alex Quinn

Character Name: Marcus Quinn
Celeb: Mickey Rourke (from Sin City)
Colors/Theme: Black or Red
Sayings:(if applicable) No rest for the Wicked

Sabrina Kurigawa

Character Name: Sabrina Kurigawa
Celeb: Liv Tyler
Colors/Theme: She is partial to the color Green, any shade really, and Purple. But please feel free to let your artistic mind go wild!
Sayings:(if applicable) Well... here are some lyrics that might help... Breaking up the Girl... Pretty much anything Garbage kind of speaks to Sabrina... Several of their songs she can relate too... Breaking Up the Girl Lyrics

BUtG - Music Video

Caliope

Man really sorry Alex - somehow I missed your request.

I'll see what I can do for you and Sabrina over the next week :)

Caliope

Okay two possibilities for Sabrina - I'm working on yours now Marcus.

Sabrina let me know what you like/don't like or if there are any particular fonts you'd like to use.

Caliope

Just one for Marcus at the moment Alex and I kinda thought simpler might be better.  But let me know like's dislikes anything you want changed.

Sabrina Kurigawa

Oh my goodness Cal! I love them so much! Thank you! :D

Alex Quinn

Wonderful Cali, its just what I was looking for, sorry its taken me so long to reply.

PurpleRiver

I'd love a signature for Cyril if you're in the mood and have the time, Cali.

Character: Cyril Leland Wade - "Lucky"
Celeb: Owen Wilson as Roy O'Bannon in Shanghai Noon or Shanghai Knights
Colors/Theme: I'm thinking browns, earthy tones. Sci-Fi Western. ;)
Saying: Cowboy, baby.
But sometimes sayings can make a signature look crowded so feel free to leave it off if it does.
My photobucket album for Cyril

Please and thank you.

Caliope

Okay here you go Ally - sorry it took so long - and honestly Dannyness' is probably better.

Also as I was in photoshop playing - I actually did another Ally one too.

PurpleRiver

Aw - they're both gorgeous. I was actually thinking the other day it would be nice to have a re-vamped Ally banner 'cause Darius and I have both had the Ally/Jared one you made up for a long time now.

I LOVE that you've got the picture of him stroking his gun. That's a really smart touch.
You know what would make it even better though, if the middle there, where you can just see his ammo belt, if that could be a face picture instead, one of the more charming smile pics...

You really are good at this Cali! Thank you so much! :D

Axe

November 27, 2013, 07:30:32 PM #32 Last Edit: November 27, 2013, 07:54:05 PM by Axe
Hey Cali, I would love sigs for Cyrus and Vega if you have the time.

Character Name: Cyrus Riggs
Celeb: Anson Mount as Cullen Bohannon in Hell on Wheels
Colors/Theme: Dark/Artistic License

Character Name: Vega Barnet
Celeb: Jeremy Renner (The Hurt Locker, Bourne Legacy, The Unusuals, The Town, etc)
Colors/Theme: Artistic License

Check out their character sheets if you need inspiration
Cyrus
Vega

EDIT: also, here are some of the images I've found of them in the past if you need them
Cyrus pictures
Vega pictures

CHARACTERS
Riot ~ Akhsar King

Caliope

Okay have just refound these thanks to Axe's PM the other day

Haven't forgotten about them but probably won't be able to do anything till Tuesday at the Earliest now.

Axe

CHARACTERS
Riot ~ Akhsar King

Caliope

Okay Axe

Sorry its taken me so long to start these.  Here is the first one

Cyrus Riggs.  As always let me know what you do/don't like cause its all editable.

Caliope

January 29, 2014, 07:09:23 PM #36 Last Edit: January 29, 2014, 07:11:30 PM by Caliope
Sorry for the double post

here's the one for Vega

Darn it I spelt Barnet wrong - please hold

Axe

AHHH! They are perfect Cali!! :D
CHARACTERS
Riot ~ Akhsar King

Caliope

Glad you like them Axe

Again sorry it took so long.

PurpleRiver

Wow, they are gorgeous! :D

Cali, did you see my post further up? LOVE LOVE the Cyril sig but was wondering if you could replace the middle picture (where you see just his ammo belt) with a face picture (maybe like this, this or this)? I think there was some trouble with sizing of pics so if its a trouble no worries, I just know you always say to ask if there's anything we'd like to change...