Jace's Jems

Started by Jace Madrid, April 05, 2013, 05:03:05 PM

Jace Madrid

April 05, 2013, 05:03:05 PM Last Edit: April 08, 2013, 01:43:48 AM by Jace Madrid
Alright people, I'm on here today to say hi to all of you and to offer my meager services. I am currently a beginner in photoshop and the like and hope to get better through little works such as sigs, profile pics, etc. I have recently lost my 13 gig flashdrive with most of my previous sig work, so I have little in the way of examples of past work. My deviant art with all my other photoshop work so far though can be found http://prestonh.deviantart.com/gallery/41804969

Also have this which I did a few days ago for another site

Ah, forgot to add posting template for sigs and such

Character Name/s:
Sig/Avi/Set:
Face claim:
Colors/Theme:
Saying (if applicable):
Few pics you might like used:
Link to character profile:

Caliope

Hmm I never thought of using Deviant art to put up my sigs - guess its cause I'm relatively new to Deviant Art ;)

By the way I've checked out your account I have to say I love Dark Elf, Gothic Fairy, Hold out your hands and Fallen Petals in your Digital Gallery.  You got some skills (way better then mine ;))  Lol maybe I'll get you to make some sigs for me because I'm struggling to think of some good ones for Kat Shadow and James Mackenzie.

kysenp

April 06, 2013, 02:04:44 AM #2 Last Edit: April 06, 2013, 02:10:58 AM by kysenp
I'm literally bouncing in my chair right now Jace. I had already looked at your Deviant Art page and was trying to think of a nice way to PM you saying "Make me one!!!". But since you have offered so kindly, may I please be considered for a signature? If you have time of course.

Character Name/s:Arkady Lebedev
Sig/Avi/Set: Open, but probably something mechanical or techy
Celeb: Anton Yelchin
Colors/Theme: Green/Artist's choice
Saying (if applicable):
What if one's greatest fear is that one could be truly extraordinary? What if to avoid fear one avoids the chance of a lifetime?

Jace Madrid

April 06, 2013, 11:42:27 AM #3 Last Edit: April 06, 2013, 11:44:50 AM by Jace Madrid
Order up for Ky

QuoteCode:
[IMG]http://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj561/Keith_Pyper/bannerfans_7044398_zpsac6613f6.jpg[/IMG}
Just fix the last bracket

Ah and Cali, I don't usually put my sigs on deviantart cause I actually make them for specific people ^_^ The stuff on there was mostly just random projects I did when I had a spare moment during classes. I usually use photobucket to put them up because it has features specifically for slapping images up on forums. Also... Thank you so much!! I'm really glad you like my work and I'd be glad to do sigs for you, even though I'm sure you could do better. Don't you say otherwise either, I seen your gallery!  ;)

kysenp

Jace you are magnificent. Anyone that says otherwise will have to go through me. :)

I appreciate it so much. K
What if one's greatest fear is that one could be truly extraordinary? What if to avoid fear one avoids the chance of a lifetime?

kysenp

Two more orders for whenever you have a chance. I'm greedy I know :).

Character Name/s:Rick Farlow
Sig/Avi/Set: War or soldier
Celeb: Michael Clarke Duncan
Colors/Theme: Purple/Artist's choice
Saying (if applicable):

Character Name/s:Kurt Boles
Sig/Avi/Set: Blockade running, maybe shootout?
Celeb: Joseph Gordon-Levitt
Colors/Theme: Any that fits
Saying (if applicable):

kysenp

You are a hero. I am singing your praises now and forevermore. I love the signatures.

Thank you Jace.

Caliope

I like them too - though I will just remind that the maximum size of images in signatures is 550 pixels x 250 pixels.  I believe the site will shrink it if it is larger than that - but just thought I'd put a reminder up ;)

Joshua Carter

Uh, so, I has requests too for signatures (since I'm still not that great at making my own/don't exactly have an account for a photo-sharing website) ;_; There's no rush (obviously), and sorry if I mess anything up (since this is the first time I've requested signatures from someone :<)

Character Name/s: Joshua Carter (Joss) This is the character, not my OOC account XD
Sig/Avi/Set: Something either to do with space or doctor...y stuff (is so descriptive)
Face claim: Cillian Murphy
Colors/Theme: Blue/Artist's Choice
Saying (if applicable): Anything that fits the character
Few pics you might like used: I do have this one and this one, but if you have any others in mind you can use/find them :D

Character Name/s: Gabriel Gilbert (Calvin Benedict)
Sig/Avi/Set: Something to do with space (again)
Face claim: Misha Collins
Colors/Theme: Red/Brown/Blue/Artist's Choice
Saying (if applicable): Err, anything again that fits the character
Few pics you might like used: I have this one, but I can't really find any of the other ones I was thinking about at the moment (stupid internet). Again, though, if you have something else you can use it.

Character Name/s: Joshua Carter (Joss) and Gabriel Gilbert (Calvin Benedict)
Sig/Avi/Set: Up to you
Face claim: Cillian Murphy and Misha Collins
Colors/Theme: Any
Saying (if applicable): Most likely just their character names
Few pics you might like used: Any. This is more just a list of my characters for my OOC account ;_; So, uh, as I make characters I may post back in here 'cause Imma derp.

Uh, please and thank you! (Sorry for sounding awkward; I don't usually ask people to do things for me :<)

Jace Madrid

Joshua Carter

Thaaannnkk yoouuuuu ssoooo muuccchh! *Glomps and hugs.*

Hopefully my next character will try to snag an empty spot on Avalon (since I think there's one or two left), and then we can RP!

Okay, so, I plan ahead on what my characters are gunna be. It's something I do when I'm bored X.x

Thank you again!

Darius

Character Name/s: Donovan Casey
Sig/Avi/Set: Signature
Face claim: Ben Affleck
Colors/Theme: Something neutral with washed out tones. Grays or dusty tans perhaps?
Saying (if applicable): Artist choice
Few pics you might like used: Possibly this one. But if you find any other photos you think it better, feel free to use artist choice.

Jace Madrid

Alright Darius, Ill have yours up sometime tomorrow... I need sleep XD
Ah, notice for everyone. I'd appreciate it if you could link your application to me as well when giving me a sig job. I find that its easier to come up with something cool if I read the characters history and personality. Not to mention the fact that it helps me get to know everybody's characters even more!

Darius

Thanks Jace. Also, I'm going to get some narration going on Avalon to get things moving towards getting you on the ship!

Jace Madrid

Darius, your sig awaits if you so choose to take it.

QuoteCode:
[IMG]http://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj561/Keith_Pyper/bannerfans_7065691_zps2183fd4b.jpg[/IMG}
Just fix the final bracket

You don't like the font, saying, or color I can go back and do it again.

Darius

April 08, 2013, 05:16:14 PM #16 Last Edit: April 09, 2013, 01:27:47 AM by Darius
Shiny! I like it Jace, thanks man!

Also wanted to mention... that saying is perfect for Donovan. You pretty much nailed his personality with that. Kudos, good sir.

Jace Madrid

As I said, reading through the profiles lets me come up with something cool ^_^

Joshua Carter

*Rolls in.*

Another request for when you aren't busy please! Plus we can RP on Avalon now! :D (Well, once my character actually gets onto the ship)

Character Name/s: Matthew Odell Kirby
Sig/Avi/Set: Signature (apparently I had been filling out this part wrong X.x *is embarrassed*)
Face claim: James Callis
Colors/Theme: Brown/Blue/Artist's Choice
Saying (if applicable): Uh... *Is having a lack of inspiration at the moment unfortunately*
Few pics you might like used: I'd prefer you use pictures where his hair is somewhat short. Uh, I have him based of his character from Eureka (here's an example) if that helps. As far as the actual picture is concerned there's nothing too specific in my mind ^.^

Thank you!