Kudos Thread

Started by Caliope, December 13, 2011, 08:07:24 PM

Caliope

Because I forgot to put one up earlier ;)

By the way any good weekly quotes that go here might find their way onto the social media sites ;) ;D

Syrus Reilly

I have to give credit where it is due and say a big thanks to Vroni for the artwork she did on my sig. It was made to spec and done wonderfully. Thank you very much V.

Lin Kuei

I have to give Kudos to the community here for getting us back up and running.

I also have to give Kudos to the crew of Ronin as we are traveling forward quite well.

PurpleRiver

Kudos to Artemis Graham:

QuoteArt momentarily tried to figure out if she felt any sort of jealousy at the display going on at the table. Nope. Of course that didn't mean it wasn't Pacy, it probably just meant that place where she kept her emotions had finally frozen over completely.

djowatts

Kudos to the Ronin Crew.

Every morining when I wake up there is tonnes for me to read and catch up on and sometimes even reply to. Keep it going!

djowatts

Double post, but only because no one has given Kudos in a long time.

Big Kudos to everyone at the Ronin, especially Victoria and Ian for keeping the ship moving after all the departures. Nice writing and story there too!

Ian Dugan

Thank you and you do realize that you kudo'ed yourself dont you....   8)

djowatts

Ha ha, unintentional really but.... Winning!

Desertpuma

I need to give Kudos to Tojo for his latest post on Horizon. Choosing voluntarily to rack your groin on piece of machinery is brilliant and a must read!

Nate

Kudos to DP for his latest narration for Horizon. Really liking it. :)

Desertpuma

Thanks, Nate! I appreciate it!

PurpleRiver

April 30, 2012, 04:41:38 AM #11 Last Edit: April 30, 2012, 04:51:47 AM by PurpleRiver
Melanee's posts on Gemini always showcase a lot of beautifully sculpted sentences, but there is just something about this one that I felt deserved definite kudos.

Quote from: Melanee Curtis on April 29, 2012, 09:46:19 PMRose tinted lower lip met with the top front teeth in a cocked, thoughtful bite.

Also on Gemini we have Art - always a master at the one-liners. I love this image of our gorgeous captain

Quote from: Artemis Graham on April 27, 2012, 11:00:29 PMdid her best to make herself presentable using the oven door as a mirror.

Darius

Kudos to PR for her great writing with Ally and Jared. Hands down my favorite interactions between two characters.

For those who have been following the long, drawn out relationship between the two... it finally happened!

Bottom of the page and onto the next.

Tojoyama

They've been cute. And cuddly, which is a nice way of saying they've been doing the sex thing hither and yon for some time I believe.

but now... They've professed their love. So... the hard work begins. An RP I.C. relationship.... If anyone can pull it off they can.

Excellent RP, sorry I haven't been around to see the early works.

Desertpuma

It has been a long time in coming .... hehehe

Nate

Said this in the ship's OOC thread, but kudos to the whole crew of Horizon. I've been out of commission for awhile, but they kept the play going and have been making some really great posts. That's the stuff that makes me love this community. Great work, guys.

Desertpuma

I have to agree wholeheartedly that they get the engine running and slowly rolled forward very well. Kudos, guys and gals.

Desertpuma

Kudos to Prairie for such an awesome post on Lin's return to Ronin!

Desertpuma

Enormous Kudos to Helena for her inspirational warning label of protection on Horizon! LOL!

Helena Cain