Season 1, Ep 2: Are We Big Damn Heroes?

Started by Tojoyama, March 08, 2020, 01:05:13 PM

Dizzy Mcgee

Dizzy glanced through the schematics and sure while she might not be pretty, the was certainly solid enough underneath....a real engineers ship. Obviously she would prefer a more permenent base than the constant switching between ships which would give her more of a connection to learn all the delightful quirks these older models had.

Glancing up now to Travis as she tried to distract herself from the mission with her work as certainly the idea of busting up a slaver ring came with it's problems, much more when ruthless and desperate people were unpredictable at best.

"So any requests for what you want from the ship?"

Travis Chao

"Yeah. I think we need her to look pretty run down. Like we're barely staying in the black without a big explosive accident. Of course, that's just appearances. And anything you need me to do to make the inside just look beat up, couldn't hurt. I'm no mechanic, but I think I can make a mess."

Travis figured the more they looked like second rate criminals dabbling in slaving, the better. At least up to the point where they didn't want someone just taking them on in a very bad way.

A fine line that.

"When you give a personal lesson in meanness to a critter or person, don't be surprised they learn the lesson."

Tojoyama

Mylena and Newt made other plans. Travis and Dizzy looked over their own fate and found the sudden running off on a suspect mission might not be in their best interests at the moment.

The four of them settle up, leaving the shuttle for sale with the proceeds to be divided and sent to them.

Two went separate ways, and two traveled on together.