Sig needed please

Started by Artemis Rutland, November 27, 2011, 06:42:39 AM

Artemis Rutland

Hi All,

I no longer have my sig and Avatar from the old site, so I was wondering if you could perhaps help me out with a new one.

Artemis is Ashton Kutcher when he has facial hair and short - mid lengthed hair. He is also a computer tech, so something techy would be nice too. Nice and modern with mabye blues and silvers?

Cheers

David

Caliope

Okay this is what I've come up with so far - but not sure about a few things.  But let me know what you do like/don't like and I can adjust as necessary :)

djowatts

Love the pic that you have used in the middle of the signature, not so keen on the one on the right, his hair is a bit long there.

Any chance for the avatar, you could shrink the middle part of the sig and keep it blue like it is.

Perhaps for the sig, take out the pic I don't like and add his name somewhere in there "Artemis Rutland" In a kind of fancy font, and then "Hardware is the part of a computer you can kick" somewhere in a digital kind of font?

If you think it looks silly with that pic taken out, feel free to put something else there, I will leave that to your artistic eye.

Great so far though. Thanks

Caliope

okay had a play and come up with this

Artemis Rutland