Forum Time

Started by Angela Evans, December 04, 2019, 05:37:49 PM

Angela Evans

Looks like forum time might be messed up again.
I posted at 5PM PST and it thought it was posted at 10AM (who knows what time zone).
Last time I fixed it by putting (I think) -7 in where it had an adjustment box for forum time?

Thought I'd post about it here.

RUNE

Default server time was changed to Los Angeles, CA and the -7 adjustment removed. Please check on your profile that your proper time zone for your location is selected as all profiles are set to Universal Standard Time by default.

I know that I hung on a windy tree nine long nights, wounded with a spear, dedicated to Odin, myself to myself, on that tree of which no man knows from where its roots run.
No bread did they give me nor a drink from a horn, downwards I peered; I took up the runes, screaming I took them, then I fell back from there.
The songs I know that king's wives know not Nor men that are sons of men.
So do I write and color the runes.

Angela Evans

Please provide a walk through on how/where to find this setting to change?

RUNE

Hover the mouse above your profile name in the upper left hand corner and select "Look and Layout".

Make sure the time format is set to Forum Default, then select your preferred time zone from the list.

When done, scroll to the bottom and press the "Change Profile" button.

Let me know if this helps.

I know that I hung on a windy tree nine long nights, wounded with a spear, dedicated to Odin, myself to myself, on that tree of which no man knows from where its roots run.
No bread did they give me nor a drink from a horn, downwards I peered; I took up the runes, screaming I took them, then I fell back from there.
The songs I know that king's wives know not Nor men that are sons of men.
So do I write and color the runes.