S2E7 - Greenleaf Stopover

Started by Desertpuma, May 06, 2018, 12:59:14 PM

Natascha Santiago-Negron

"Just when things were getting entertainin'." Nat griped, though at another look at another man's blood on the captain's shirt reminded her that now was the time to be leaving. She grabbed her coat in one hand, Monty's arm in the other as she tried to lead her friend out of the now more than a little panicked bar. She turned to Vega and Helena.

"Can you two make it to the ship yourselves? Easier to give the feds the slip if we split up."

Seemed like the best plan in a pinch- meet up with every at the ship after taking a few back alleys- harder to track, harder to pin the group as a unit until the officials could go through the bar's security footage later, and by then they'll be a speck in the black to this place- bar fights happen all the time, who'd waste the time tracking down one rowdy man outside the system?
I'm a courier- don't you want me to handle your package~?

Abigail Archer

May 17, 2018, 07:32:53 PM #61 Last Edit: May 17, 2018, 07:42:17 PM by Abigail
Quote"Thank you.. for not letting him make me a punching bag.  I really owe you.  If there's anything I can do to repay you please let me know."

Abigail smirked at the doctor and gave her a gentle pat on the back, "Not at all doc.  Just have a drink or five with me sometime.
You need to loosen up more....And maybe in the future I can teach ya how to really injure someone...you know so you don't become a human punching bag."
She winked at Grace in jest and walked into the bar with Jax, still holding his hand. It felt natural, and she hated and loved it at the same time.

Once they got in Lin said his peace, there would be time for proper hello's later.  She needed to tidy herself up before it drew the wrong kind of attention. Abigail grabbed the rag angrily from Jax. She wasn't feeling better, if anything the rage inside her regarding her previous statement had just begun to brew.  She nodded at him begrudgingly and tended to her wounds.  Her eyes scanned the room taking a look over Lin's new crew.  They were certainly different than when she served with him.  She noted Victoria was missing though.  A pain hit her heart as she thought about her surrogate sister.  Victoria always knew what to say, then again she always knew what everyone else was going to say. 

The fond memories were interrupted abruptly by a yell from Art.  Abigail's eyes shot up at the situation watching Art pull a weapon out at the large gentleman.  Amorru taunted him and puffed his chest, his perfectly quaffed hair bouncing with it. "Go Se." This was about to end poorly  as the large man swiftly hit her arrogant pilot. It wasn't soon after that the military entered and began to intervene. Lin in his own way dealt with the situation, making is worse for her though.

Abigail sighed deeply and put the rag on the bar, looking down at her shirt, shaking her head at the blood. "You know, I needed a drink. I need a drink. I need. A God. Damn. Drink." Abigail slammed her fist down on the bar and pulled out her gun, cocking it and pointing it at the stranger, her voice began to grow louder as she walked toward the man. "And you. You Qing wa cao de liu mang. You are ruining my peace and quiet. I am tired. I just beat a man to hell.  Our doctor almost got her self killed and now you are beating on my pilot. While yes, he is obnoxious, arrogant, annoying BEYOND belief, and honestly I would hit him myself if I wasn't his XO, he is still my pilot and my crew and I can't let you hit him. As terrible as he is." She stopped and placed the gun against his forehead,"Now sir. If you could just stop, and get out of our way. Then everything will be right and shiny. Dong ma?"

Emit Culpepper

Call it a sixth sense,call it lawman intuition. The moment Emit's foot stepped into the Saloon he knew things were about to go  south very quickly. He needed to find the crew and evac everyone with a quickness back to Wushu.

A quick scan of the room revealed Miss Abigail and a few others tryin to tussle with a Grizzly. Closing the gap with a light jog Emit moved up behind the large man.

"I'll take it from here Miss Abigail"

In a single fluid motion he drew his revolver and fired a single beanbag round into the man's right hip before giving the gun  a light twirl and reholster.

"Everyone get your rumps back to the ship! I'll finish cleaning up here!"

Vega Barnet

At Montys suggestion Vega tipped back the remainder of his vodka and stood. The big guy looked to be about done one way or another, either being smart and backing down or getting a bullet in his skull from Abigail. Vega wondered for a moment if the big guy had any friends willing to tangle with the crew of the Wushu, the wolf in him vehemently hoping so.

Quote"Can you two make it to the ship yourselves? Easier to give the feds the slip if we split up."

He gave Nat a nod and a slight smile. "Go for it, see you there." He started for the door, and the two other security guys Lin had yanked into the bar, one of whom was picking himself up off the floor and reaching for a radio. Be gentle now... no need to kill anyone, they're just trying to do their jobs.

Vega came at radio boy from the side, and with a smooth practiced ease he hit him twice, once lightly in the kidney, and then doubled the man over with a vicious gut punch when he started turning towards Vega. He spun to security guy number two, quick stepped forward and headbutted the man square in the face, a move few ever expected. Something to do with most having a primal instinct to protect their own head that made the idea of someone using theirs as a weapon a totally foreign concept. The man dropped instantly, hands clutching his now broken and bleeding nose, and Vega spun back to radio boy, giving him a "light" knee to the head that sent the man toppling backwards. The entire exchange had taken only a handful of seconds. Vega stood back and in a mock gentlemanly way indicated a clear path to the door for Monty, Nat, and Helena.

Grace Halladay

"Not at all doc.  Just have a drink or five with me sometime.  You need to loosen up more....And maybe in the future I can teach ya how to really injure someone...you know so you don't become a human punching bag."

Before she could clarify that there were stipulations to 'anything I can do', one of which did not include a drink Abigail was off.  Taking a rag from Jax to clean herself up to the cringe of the doctor.  She thought to take over the cleaning duties with something more sterile but thought it better to leave her to her personal space.  Especially after what followed.

"You know, I needed a drink. I need a drink. I need. A God. Damn. Drink.  And you. You Qing wa cao de liu mang. You are ruining my peace and quiet. I am tired. I just beat a man to hell.  Our doctor almost got her self killed and now you are beating on my pilot. While yes, he is obnoxious, arrogant, annoying BEYOND belief, and honestly I would hit him myself if I wasn't his XO, he is still my pilot and my crew and I can't let you hit him. As terrible as he is." She stopped and placed the gun against his forehead,"Now sir. If you could just stop, and get out of our way. Then everything will be right and shiny. Dong ma?"

Grace started to take in the situation, looked like Charity's little prank had spiraled out of control.  Abigail had pulled a gun on the burly man who seemingly had taken a shot at Amorru, Emit then interjected himself in and fired a shot at the man non-lethal rounds from the best she could tell as it didn't seem to deter him much.  On top of all that the man they'd encountered in the hall was now assaulting guards as were the rest of the crew.  Life on JIM was pretty rough but she seemed to have joined up with a bunch of sociopaths.  Her heart then dropped as she searched the floor for Charity, thankfully she found her still on her feet and heading in the opposite direction of the fight.  Torn between going to the young girl and her duties to keep people alive she made a choice.  She couldn't patch everyone up and got the feeling Amy would rather see that fist than her face again she went to Charity.

"Are you okay?"

Jolene Blaylocke

"Great... another flying circus..."

Things in the bar were building to a crescendo and an exit was becoming a higher and higher priority. Glancing to the two members of crew she had met, and decided she wasn't standing around anymore. Especially if guns were now being fired and security was going down hard. If she was going to take the job, she was going to need to get to the storage locker and grab her things on the quick. Hanging her messenger bag across her body, Jo took initiative and the opportunity presented at the door being clear.

"I'll catch up with you guys at the ship." One quick bounce on the balls of her feet and she was off, darting towards the door. As she passed the man who was acting the gentleman, she flashed a cheeky smile and paused just outside the doors. Double checking her direction Jo took one look back, a relieved smile to have made it out of the bar unharmed.  Turning, she headed towards the storage lockers at a quick clip. As she moved, she fished out her cortex and pulled up the ships docked and found where her ride was with little difficulty.

Jerilyn Gordon

May 19, 2018, 08:11:00 AM #66 Last Edit: May 19, 2018, 11:16:53 AM by Jerilyn Gordon
As Jeri neared the door, another spacer entered and viciously attacked the two lawmen. She stepped to one side to avoid the collateral damage, slipped around and past the bodies and exited quickly.

She hailed a taxi outside, one of those bicycle-wagon combinations and got a ride to the port. She tipped the driver and got out.

Heading to the lockers, she retrieved her duffle and closed the locker with a slam. She had started to feel the effects of the saki, and with the violence still ringing in her head, she wanted more than anything a quiet bed and a good night to recover.

She made her way to the berth where Ronin was stationed and awaited the captain. It wasn’t going to be an easy interview, but she was willing to give the crew a chance.

She dropped her duffle on the ground next to the cargo ramp and dropped into a squat alongside.

Amorru Reyes

May 19, 2018, 02:34:41 PM #67 Last Edit: May 19, 2018, 05:36:49 PM by Amorru Reyes
Amorru attempted to suck the wind back into his lungs as his feet kicked weakly to find some ground to stand on. They finally found solid footing as, unbeknownst to their owner his fellow pilot clipped the oaf's leg. Catching a brief glimpse of Jeri as she made her exit, Amorru barely got a hand up and mouthed the words 'wave me'. His opponent bellowed, turned with a pop in his hips, and slammed Amorru on a nearby table. Taking most of the impact on his lower back, Amorru rolled to the ground and writhed in pain. Lying in a daze, he watched several pairs of boots coming his way. Called in your boyos, didja Hoss?

Misreading the situation as usual, Amorru crawled on the floor toward the gambling tables. Startled by the sound of a gunshot, he popped up at a busy Mahjong table and flipped it. Tiles, drinks, and hard-earned wages flew into the air. The gamblers attempted to regain their shares, but soon were arguing and quarreling amongst themselves. Amorru waited behind the table, sucking wind and expecting hot lead to fire through it at any time. When the gunfire never came, he shoved his way through the brawling gamblers. He wouldn't put it together until later that it was probably his fault Jax got shoved into the bar. Amorru's feet propelled him toward the door as quickly as his elevated boots could carry him. At the last second he looked back over his shoulder at Artemis and gave her a look as if to ask "When did they get here?" as he saw Jax, Abigail, and Emit in the whirlwind of fists and flying hats picking up momentum around them. Not watching where he headed, Amorru bumped right into the go se for brains clogging up the exit with what looked like three half dead security personnel. Unable to silence himself, Amorru blurted out the first thing that came to mind. "And so? What are you ruttin' lookin' at?"
It's a mechanical bull at number one You'll take a ride from anyone
Everyone wants a ride, pulls away, Ooh, From you

Metric, "Black Sheep"

Charity

"It might be best if Miss Charity here takes you back to the ship..." The Captain advised.

Charity looked in the direction of the fighting and nodded, reaching a hand out to gently settle it on Jo's arm instead. "I won't argue with you on that, Captain," she murmured, smiling softly despite the violence. Would things never be peaceful when this crew was around? This was the second time in as many days that they'd somehow managed to start a kerfuffle in the Flying Camel. While, sure, it was technically Charity's fault for ordering the first drink on the big guy's tab, she didn't quite see it that way. And if she did, surely this whole escapade could have been concluded without guns or fists.

"I don't think damsel in distress is going to work either," Artemis remarked.

Her gaze flickered toward Art as she approached. Her cheeks flushed a bit and Charity couldn't help but smile at the comment, her chin tilting down ever so slightly. It was true. She didn't think passing out during this particular situation would have helped anyone. In fact, it was very likely that it would only have made matter worse. So, she'd leave this fight up to the more physically talented of her new crew.

"Attention! Everyone in here is bound by law until those who had misadventures in the hallways of this Skyplex are located and detained for further investigation!"

"Oh, thank goodness," Charity murmured, her free hand resting over her heart and a relieved sigh slipping past her lips. The arrival of the law surely meant the arrival of civility and order, two things Charity was most glad to see. They'd clean up this whole situation quite promptly and then the crew would be left on their merry way to return to their ship, where no one was punching one another. She turned her head to assure Jo that things would be alright now, with the law here, when she caught sight of the man she'd seen with her Captain and XO beating one of the men senseless and running past the other two. Her lips parted in surprise and her breath caught in her throat at the senseless and likely unnecessary violence. At a complete loss, the aristocrat turned her attention back to Jax and Artemis, hoping they would have some inkling as to what to do now. She spotted Grace moving toward her and smiled in relief, reaching out for her and wrapping her arms around the doctor's when she was close enough.

"I'll catch up with you guys at the ship," Jo said on her way out.

Charity frowned a little when Jo managed to scurry out of the bar, but she was glad she'd been able to pop out of there safely. However, Charity wasn't too keen on leaving without her crew just yet.

___

With a snort, Hamhands looked down at his knee, then stared after the the girl who'd kicked him and run off, his expression momentarily shifting from anger to bewilderment. It was because of this lapse in his attention that Abigail was able to so easily approach him.Hammy had paused, to his credit, when he felt the barrel of a gun pressed against his forehead. His enlarged pupils stared at her during her tirade, brows furrowed in one might have been thought or perhaps utter confusion, his chest heaving with every hoarse breath, nostrils flaring uncontrollably. 

"While yes, he is obnoxious, arrogant, annoying BEYOND belief, and honestly I would hit him myself if I wasn't his XO..." Abigail listed.

He nodded along with the lady's description of the dandy, feeling he might actually get along with the dangerous beauty, his grip on the apparent pilot lessening slowly and cautiously. However, before he could come to his senses and do as she'd asked, a rude old man swaggered up and shot him! Today was turning out to be one of HamHam's worst. First, he'd been insulted, essentially been stolen from, had several guns pointed in his direction, been put down by a man who looked an awful lot like a woman, and now he'd been shot at. The nerve of some people! With such a small caliber, the beanbag round only served to enrage the brute all the more, leaving behind what would likely become a nasty welt in the morning. However, it had done its part in distracting HamHam enough for Amorru to scurry away and disturb the innocent gamblers! In retaliation, Mr. Hamhands rushed toward Abigail and the Sheriff, arms flailing angrily.

Now, most of the other patrons at the bar had either moved to give the idiots some space, left the establishment before or after the law had shown up, or were attempting with all their might to ignore the goings on. Of course, that was until the sound of the shot rang out through the saloon. One could ignore almost anything, but a gunshot was nigh impossible to excuse. Two men, who were by no stretch of the imagination friends with HamHands but did work with him all the same, stood to go defend their socially inept coworker. The first man was built like a brick wall, clearly having been accustomed to manual labor and finding he was mighty good at it. His tawny hair was pulled back into a low ponytail and he had several pucker marks adorning the sides of his face, likely from hot metal bits spraying on the unprotected bits of his head during work. The other, although shorter and stalkier, had arms like tree trunks. He was comically short, compared to Hammy and Ponytail, standing at around 5'3'', and had no hair to speak of, save for a thick handlebar moustache riding atop his upper lip.

Now, while they were a mite smarter than poor ol' Hammy, that wasn't really saying much. And so, in defense of the poor brute, both men set to punching just about everyone they could get their hands on! That was how you defended someone's honor, right? Aimless violence? The first of their targets was going to be the two security guards left standing, but when another man took them out, he became their next target. He was probably friends with the group of troublemakers, right? While Ponytail set to pushing his way past patrons toward the man with the gun, namely Emit and by proximity, Abigail, Moustache rushed at Vega like a bull, his head lowered, shoulder turned, in an attempt to catch the man in the chest and knock him down, essentially barreling toward both Vega and the poor escaping Wushu Pilot.
Dialogue Color: AntiqueWhite

Iris Reale

Careful work and more than a pretty penny spent over the past few years to find the trail, leading to a personal agenda fulfilled and now, Iris stood looking at the end result of that search. 'Coincidence indeed.' She stood amidst the flowing crowd, like a stone in a river forcing water to a new path. No one seemed keen on disturbing her, but neither was she unnoticed by the occasional passerby. Upright, and appearing resolute in her observance of the ship. Inwardly, well hidden beneath passive eyes, there was a tumult of emotions.

Was this a chance to put a bid in to see the fall, perhaps play some small part in that happening? Slender fingers laced together in front of her, arms loose and relaxed. Her weight shifted ever so slightly creating a gentle sway, her head slightly tilting to one side. 'A chance to repay the debt of five years lost. If the door is open to me...'

How badly did she want it, though? The ship wasn't the quiet type, definitely not the usual place for a Companion, working or not. Fierce anger at the lost time, the slights endured, the scraping by reared up in her chest as soft lips pressed into a hard line. She wanted it so badly she could taste it. Her place on the ship would be questionable, and likely would mean little to no work as a Companion. She'd done that before and knew, without one iota of doubt, she could manage it again. If only long enough to see Nikola fall.

At last, she moved towards the ship, a splash of red in her tailored jacket and skirt, closing in on the ramp. "Ronin..." she breathed the name in a low whisper, knowing full well, her heart was set.

Jax

May 19, 2018, 06:19:05 PM #70 Last Edit: May 19, 2018, 06:20:41 PM by Jax
"I tried diplomacy Captain." Art shouted before her eyes also clocked Charity "I don't think damsel in distress is going to work either. It seems we may need a spot of violence to get our pilot out of here in one piece."

By now Jax was flummoxed, it had been a down hill run head long into disorder since they landed. "Art just get these two outta here, I'll round up the others...and Ms Graham, wipe that smile off your face." Before Jax could move the Deputy rushed past him with his 'Big Iron' brandished. "Culpepper Noooo...." Jax tried to call after him but was over run by Skyplex Security making their entrance.

"Attention! Everyone in here is bound by law until those who had misadventures in the hallways of this Skyplex are located and detained for further investigation!"

Wushu's captain decided to ignore them and get his remaining crew. In maneuvering through the maelstrom he passed Lin headed in the opposite direction. "Good seeing you Kuei, until next then!" Jax said sarcastically as he kept moving in the direction of a gun shot. He saw the Doc and told her to get Charity and the others out if they hadn't already.

Jax could see above the multitude of heads Abigail with a pistol drawn. The fight between a couple folks had now turned into a full blown rumble as he fought to get to his XO and pilot. By the time he reached them Reyes had already skulked away under the gaming tables. Jax grabbed Abigail's gun arm and lowered the weapon. "Archer!" He shouted over the pandemonium, he rarely used her last name unless in dire situations. "Let it go...we need to withdraw post haste!" Jax looked to Emit. "We're moving....now!"

Fey

Helena had gotten up as Nat spoke to join Vega but he had beaten her to the punch, literally.  She stood and watched with her hands on her hips, upon his bow she rolled her eyes and sauntered toward the solider, "Well I do say sir, I believe you just saved my life, how shall I ever repay you." She swept her hand across her forehead like a southern bell and leaned back as if to faint.  Helena quickly gave him a curtsy and gently walked over the downed men, as if she were a lady.  She quickly picked up the pace and made her way back to Ronin with the rest of her crew.

Monty

May 19, 2018, 07:06:20 PM #72 Last Edit: May 19, 2018, 07:10:00 PM by Monty
Monty slipped a hand into his pocket to get a grip on the micro auto-pistol that was hidden there. He wasn't prepared to start blasting away but if he was backed into a corner all bets were off. Nat lead he and Helena to the entrance where Lin and Vega had pretty much neutralized security.

"Can you two make it to the ship yourselves? Easier to give the feds the slip if we split up."

"Go for it, see you there!"

Before Monty could remark on their handy work Nat refastened her grip and  they were off exiting the saloon and headed back to the safety of Ronin.

Jerilyn Gordon

May 19, 2018, 07:13:03 PM #73 Last Edit: May 20, 2018, 02:06:26 PM by Jerilyn Gordon
Jerilyn looked up as the well dressed woman approached. "Ronin..." she heard her say. Jeri smiled and nodded.

"Yeah, I guess so. I'm new here as well. Supposed to meet the captain when he gets his crew back together. Just been waiting here."

She shifted her stance and stood up, all tall, lanky, woman of herself. She shifted on her feet as if favoring her left leg. She reached down and rubbed her knee, massaging it.

"Oh, I'm Jeri, by the way. Signing on as either crew: backup pilot, or passenger. Just needing to get off this rock, been too long landlocked myself."

Lin Kuei

Lin stood and started to walk toward the ship when he heard the footfalls from the man with mustache. "Vega, look out!" He sidestepped a few people in the crowd. "We need to get going. I think we've overstayed our welcome a bit." Moving out into the concourse, he followed the bulk of his crew as they made their way to the ship.

Lin noticed Jerilynn already waiting at the gangplank as the other members of his crew arrived ahead of him. Triggering a device he had, the cargo bay door unlocked and opened granting admittance for the others. By his count, only Vega, Ian and Abbey had not returned yet. They had sat out the bar fight which was advantageous. As he approached, Lin spoke up. "Miss Gordon, good to see you extricated yourself from the bar brawl. Given that we have had a couple of recent openings, I have a feeling we will have use of you. Please refresh my memory as to your qualifications."

Abigail Archer

Emit had socked the man in the side with a bean bag, not exactly what she imagined would happen but it did the job.  "Much obliged law man." No soon after however was he running toward them.  Her eyes widened at the site of Hammy coming towards her, he wasn't a small man. From the corner of her eye she saw Pony tail coming at her and Emit, soon to collide like a runaway train.

Abigail just grimaced and groaned at the thought  of being sandwiched.  She took the opportunity to run back toward Hammy with full force because really what other choice was there, taking him out at the waist, however she miscalculated and he was heavier than expected.  The man didn't go down. She looked up with a sheepish grin and slowly walked back,

"Now now," Her hands were out in a pleading manner, palms facing towards the man, "There's no need to get violent, we can all pretend like this never happened."

Quote"Archer!"
A voice over the crowd yelled her name, she looked around panicked, usually not one to run from a fight but this seemed liked the perfect opportunity to try out a new strategy, "On second thought, my friends are leaving and they're my ride here so really, I have to be going." Abigail darted towards the door motioning for Emit to follow suit.

Vega Barnet

May 20, 2018, 08:28:41 PM #76 Last Edit: May 20, 2018, 08:30:34 PM by Vega Barnet
A few other patrons left the through the now unobstructed door, a pretty young brunette gave him a cheeky smile as she passed, and Helena gave him an appropriate amount of snark for his mock bow. Monty and Nat followed her out, and Vega scanned the room one more time watching Jax start trying to get his crew out. The wolf in him dearly wished he could stay and take part in the brawl, but he mentally pushed back against the urge. No time to stand around trading punches, gotta get back to the ship before they land-lock us... He was just turning to leave when the dandy with the pompadour, who'd apparently been the one to kick off the whole thing by antagonizing Mr Hamhands, literally ran into Vega.

Quote"And so? What are you ruttin' lookin' at?"

Vega just stared at him, his expression mildly amused. He opened his mouth to reply, but he saw motion out of the corner of his eye at the same time he heard Lins call of warning. He saw a stocky man with huge muscular arms and an impressive handlebar mustache charging him. Without thinking Vega planted both hands on Amorrus chest and pushed off hard, sending the man stumbling backwards into a table next to the door, and himself in the opposite direction.

As he went backwards Vega scythed a leg out hoping to trip up Mr Mustache, and as the stocky man careened through the space where Vega and Amorru had been standing a second before, he connected. It wasn't an especially hard hit, but it was enough to knock him off Balance. Mustache went crashing into, and through a few tables. Half running, half hopping, arms pinwheeling in a futile attempt to regain his lost balance, he ended up on the ground half way across the bar.

Vega looked back at Amorru and gave the man an apologetic shrug, and then headed out the door. Checking over his shoulder just in case Mustache decided to imitate a bull a second time.

Artemis Graham

"And Ms Graham, wipe that smile off your face."

Art had been about to respond with something snarky when the law men arrived and all trace of a smile vanished. In a fluid movement she reached for a discarded cowboy hat a fixed it atop her head, lowering it down to cover her face. There was a number of reasons that Art didn't want to imprint her image in the eyes of anyone who called themselves 'the law' and sadly the most significant of these involved her mother. The hat covered her fine features nicely but she needn't have bothered, by the time Lin was done with them they wouldn't be seeing much of anything.

In all the chaos that followed, Art focused on the Captain's words. But she couldn't figure out who 'the two' were. It seemed clear Charity was one of them but the other could be anyone from his new mousey companion to Grace to Amorru (she hoped he hadn't meant the last one). Deciding Charity had definitely been top of the list (and because she had the sense to be moving away from the fray) Art danced her way over to the other woman who was now joined by Grace. Realising how ridiculous she looked in her hat, but reluctant to remove it all the same, she gritted her teeth and extended her arms to make a sweeping gesture on either side of the woman. The kind of gesture you'd make if you were trying to round up a bunch of chickens. "Come on, it's time we get a move on. Captain's order." Luckily Art had sized up the place thoroughly the night before, not entirely sure if Jax was going to try and hire, arrest  or rob her at their former meeting. She knew there was a way out through the kitchen. The only question was: were they going to be smart or be heroes? 

Art honestly wasn't sure which she'd prefer.

Jax

May 21, 2018, 06:37:48 PM #78 Last Edit: May 21, 2018, 06:39:05 PM by Jax
"On second thought, my friends are leaving and they're my ride here so really, I have to be going." Abigail darted towards the door motioning for Emit to follow suit.

Abigail blasted her way through the bedlam blazing a trail for Emit and Jax. With the whole saloon now embroiled in the fight it was fairly easy to reach the door pretty much unscathed. Jax didn't see any of his crew on the way out so he assumed they were safe and headed back to the ship. The crowded concourse seemed empty compared to the inside of the Flying Camel. Jax could see more security on the way. "Quick, this way!" He shouted to Abigail and Emit. Their Captain began to lead them the opposite way around the docking ring and away from the gaggle of skyplex constables converging on the watering hole.

Jerilyn Gordon

Quote"Miss Gordon, good to see you extricated yourself from the bar brawl. Given that we have had a couple of recent openings, I have a feeling we will have use of you. Please refresh my memory as to your qualifications."

Jerilyn stood rod straight and nodded.

"Yes sir. " She looked up at the ship above her. "Flew a gunship like this during the War. Primary pilot, 1st class. Prior: family business with a trader ship. Lots of experience from age of 14 handling ship. Mostly small to mid-bulk carriers. Since War been kicking around the Black on a number of ships; Lynn's like Ronin, Fireflies, Bumblebees and Mayflies. One shift on a Venture. All pretty much the same console layout with minor indiosyncracies. If you need it landed in a hostile zone, I can put it down within a 5 credit note. "