The Heyerdahls of St Albans

Started by Holger Heyerdahl, September 06, 2018, 08:14:45 AM

Holger Heyerdahl

September 06, 2018, 08:14:45 AM Last Edit: September 12, 2019, 02:16:17 PM by Holger Heyerdahl
Holger needs some friends!

He comes from humble beginnings, but has made his way as a hired gun in the 'verse for some time now. He's a trouble maker and an ass-kicker, but generally a good guy. He served for the Browncoats in the war and was a POW directly following. Additionally, there is an extended Heyerdahl clan that could make an appearance here or there.

So, lots of opportunities for collaborations!
Dialogue Color - Orange

Holger Heyerdahl

September 09, 2018, 02:50:28 PM #1 Last Edit: September 12, 2019, 02:16:36 PM by Holger Heyerdahl
Decided to do his family I was kind of bored. All pbs and ages are suggested and negotiable.

Hans, born 2455. (PB James Cosmo.)
A hard man to know, Hans has never told his family about his life prior to settling down to a simpler life, though rumors based on drunken musings have often come up amongst the siblings about adventurous younger days. They do know he taught them all to fight and shoot and live life to its fullest. He has done his best since his wife died giving birth to their youngest.

Hafthor, born 2478. (PB Rune Temte)

Hafthor devotion to his family is second only to the Browncoat cause. It was at his urging that half of the siblings saw war. His father and he have since had a tense relationship.

Sigurd, born 2479. (pb Thule Lindhardt)

Sigurd was supposed to be the successful one. Hafthor and Holger were too headstrong to send to school, so it fell to the third born son. He has done well for himself, sat out of the war (which is a sticking point for some), but has always come through for his family.

Helga, born 2481. (pb Katheryn Winnick)

It fell to Helga to take care of her father when her mother died, and though she desperately wanted to join the fight of the Unification War, she felt compelled to stay. She married a man who enlisted and never came back.

Fridtjof, born 2483. (pb Gustav Skarsgård)

If Holger is the wild one of the family, Fridtjof learned all he knows from his older brother. He claims to hear the voices of the Old Gods in his head, which is either true or he is crazy. Either way he is guided by a strange morality and seems to have someone looking over his shoulder, as even in the war he remained untouched and uncaptured throughout.

Nils, born 2484. (pb Travis Fimmel)
The youngest son, Nils has always struggled with his place in the family. Forbidden from serving in the war, he was forced to make his own name for himself. He fell in with a disreputable sort and left home anyways. While disowned by some of the more principled members of his family, he still remains in contact with some.

Mona, born 2485. (pb Gwendolyn Christie) TAKEN
The only sister who saw wartime, Mona is every bit as big and as fierce as her brothers. Called The Valkyrie, she fought ferociously everywhere she was sent, and seemed born for the battlefield. She struggles with life after the war, her biology expecting her to marry and have children. But these things don't interest her much.

Erna, born 2486 (pb Rose Leslie)
A sweet-natured, if slightly vulgar lass, Erna is, like her siblings, unafraid of speaking her mind. She went to school, like her brother Sigurd (whom she takes after), and has made her way in the 'verse independent of her clan. She loves her family, but often feels stifled by their ways.

Dialogue Color - Orange

KateBarton

Hey! Holgar was born on the same planet as one of my in progress characters, Viktor. He was also in the war.

Perhaps they knew each other? What do you think?
Man we can prolouge once he's approved?

RUNE

As discussed, officially snagging Mona.

Thaaaaanks!

I know that I hung on a windy tree nine long nights, wounded with a spear, dedicated to Odin, myself to myself, on that tree of which no man knows from where its roots run.
No bread did they give me nor a drink from a horn, downwards I peered; I took up the runes, screaming I took them, then I fell back from there.
The songs I know that king's wives know not Nor men that are sons of men.
So do I write and color the runes.