RUNE

February 25, 2019, 08:13:06 PM #1 Last Edit: May 03, 2019, 04:50:47 PM by RUNE
"SEASON ONE"
Repossession Mambo: Wedding Crashers

PLOT
- Take off from Newhall
- Amy convinces Sean to break in to Jax's office
- Meanwhile, Charity is breaking into Amy's room
- Amy finds the real nature of the job, decides Grace is going to the wedding after all
- Amy, Sean, Grace, and Charity brainstorm a new plan
- Jono meets the crew at the tea party in the Conservatory and becomes suspicious
- Amy converses with King and Sean, separately, establishing each crew person's motivations and roles going forward
- While mingling with Sherri's court Charity makes Bolin's acquaintance.
- Jono's security team interrogates them and he offers to assist the pair in exchange for a ride off planet and steady work

SUBPLOTS
- While repairing the ship, Artemis discovers signs of a potential stowaway.
- While rubbing elbows with Sherrie, Charity meets Bolin Babylon

"Repossession Mambo: One Wedding and Six Funerals"

- Wedding go cray cray
- Crew makes escapees
- Jono joins the team!
- Wushu go to Ariel now
- Oh no Charles is too hot (goddamn!)
- Many of the organs are useless, and the Tong ain't too happy
- Now they get to work off the cost of the guuuuuuts

"... And I think it's gonna be a Tong, Tong time..."

- Season Two Second Arc
- Wushu's crew is working off their debt to the Tong
- It sucks and they want out
- Bolin wants a shot at Anja
- Bolin puts Wushu's captain in touch with the Tong who's hired them to eliminate Anja
- They come to a "mutually beneficial" arrangement
- After running a few missions, the trap is sprung, Anja is eliminated, and Wushu's crew is "free" of Tong influence
- Only not really
- Bolin sets their sights on the Wushu crew

SEASON TWO
- Wushu's crew is enjoying their 'freedom'
- Bolin is planning bad, bad things
- Run what appears to be a standard mission or two, then Bolin poisons the well
- Charity and King are waylayed by Bolin's hired goons and sent home
- Amy and Grace are captured by agents working on Bodwyn's behalf
- The pair are locked in a transport freezer or otherwise low key tortured and hauled toward Persephone
- During their capture, they finally hash out what happened between them and rely on one another to survive ("Love Stories" aside)
- They escape, but Grace is injured in the process and has to coach Amy through doctoring her up
- The rest of the crew slowly turn against eachother and the unity founded in escaping the Tong corrodes
- Bolin goes full on Juble Early and starts taking picking the rest of the crew apart
- Somehow the tables get turned, Bolin is presumed dead or otherwise defeated
- Maybe the crew seeks to set their sights on the Tong head on, or they just go about their business, or they assume Bolin was acting alone for whatever reason
- Maybe end Season Two Empire Strikes Back style with the team scattered across the Verse

SEASON THREE

- If team is scattered, begin the ROTJ opening sequence and get the band back together
- Run a standard mission and get the feel goods back
- Bodwyn finally comes for Amy himself, leaving Amorru to abandon the crew and go back to Persephone
- Amy decides to just be an adult and accept his role as head of House Duschane
- Estrella is the acting Head of the House following their father's death and mother's subsequent illness, and she secretly kinda wants Amorru executed before his 30th birthday so he can't enact his majority rights and unseat her
- Wushu arrives at Persephone looking for their wayward Captain (thanks to Charity's discovery of the Academy emblem on the hilt of his sword from Season One)
- Estrella makes nice and invites the crew to stay on the Duschane grounds as her guests, finds a surprisingly formidable opponent in Charity during a "friendly" round of The Lying Game 
- Mama Duschane's doctor is a slippery fuck name Tom Phelps, and something just ain't sitting right with Grace
- Surprise! Estrella reveals the big event she's been planning for Amy is his execution
- Swashbuckling and shenanigans ensue

Season Four

I dunno yet

I know that I hung on a windy tree nine long nights, wounded with a spear, dedicated to Odin, myself to myself, on that tree of which no man knows from where its roots run.
No bread did they give me nor a drink from a horn, downwards I peered; I took up the runes, screaming I took them, then I fell back from there.
The songs I know that king's wives know not Nor men that are sons of men.
So do I write and color the runes.

Celena Hain

September 11, 2019, 03:57:46 PM #2 Last Edit: October 10, 2019, 04:57:21 PM by Lomari
Update as of 9/11/19

Jono detains the rest of the crew with Jesse causing the plan to go awry. Wushu's crew is forced to escape, Wushu get's damaged in the process. They steal Ainsworth's shuttle and make their way to Iscariot where they recoup and decide who's staying and who's going.  Ainsworth is killed by his blushing and mildly homicidal wife via poison. With Jax's location unknown however the Moda Tong have no need or hold over the crew of Wushu, leaving them free to do as they please.
CHARACTERS
Jesse ~ Isa Romero ~Helena Cain

NARRATION
Odette

RUNE

Quote from: Helena Cain on September 11, 2019, 03:57:46 PM
Update as of 9/11/19

Jono detains the rest of the crew with Jesse causing the plan to go awry. Wushu's crew is forced to escape, Wushu get's damaged in the process. They steal Ainsworth's shuttle and make their way to Iscariot where they recoup and decide who's staying and who's going.  Ainsworth is killed by his blushing and mildly homicidal wife via poison. With Jax's location unknown however the Moda Tong have no need or hold over the crew of Wushu, leaving them free to do as they please.

Word.

Quote from: RUNE on February 25, 2019, 08:13:06 PM
- Amy and Grace are captured by agents working on Bodwyn's behalf
- The pair are locked in a transport freezer or otherwise low key tortured and hauled toward Persephone
- During their capture, they finally hash out what happened between them and rely on one another to survive ("Love Stories" aside)
- They escape, but Grace is injured in the process and has to coach Amy through doctoring her up
- Bodwyn finally comes for Amy himself, leaving Amorru to abandon the crew and go back to Persephone
- Amy decides to just be an adult and accept his role as head of House Duschane
- Estrella is the acting Head of the House following their father's death and mother's subsequent illness, and she secretly kinda wants Amorru executed before his 30th birthday so he can't enact his majority rights and unseat her
- Wushu arrives at Persephone looking for their wayward Captain (thanks to Charity's discovery of the Academy emblem on the hilt of his sword from)
- Estrella makes nice and invites the crew to stay on the Duschane grounds as her guests, finds a surprisingly formidable opponent in Charity during a "friendly" round of The Lying Game 
- Mama Duschane's doctor is a slippery fuck name Tom Phelps, and something just ain't sitting right with Grace
- Surprise! Estrella reveals the big event she's been planning for Amy is his execution
- Swashbuckling and shenanigans ensue

Hoping this subplot can be worked into any future plans, adjusting as needed for whether Scoro stays on with Grace or not.

I know that I hung on a windy tree nine long nights, wounded with a spear, dedicated to Odin, myself to myself, on that tree of which no man knows from where its roots run.
No bread did they give me nor a drink from a horn, downwards I peered; I took up the runes, screaming I took them, then I fell back from there.
The songs I know that king's wives know not Nor men that are sons of men.
So do I write and color the runes.