Home :: Help :: Team :: Members :: Login :: Register

+ Finding Serenity  » Finding Home on Ship or Shore  » Gryphon  » Gryphon IC 
|-  PT2: Persephone: Eavesdown Docks 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

collapse

* Quick Links

* Chat

Refresh History
  • Scout: Hopefully I'll get my groove back soon
    Today at 10:55:11 AM
  • Scout: Sorry for being slow with my posts and the app, I've been suffering from a lack of motivation lately (not just with this site, in general)
    Today at 10:55:02 AM
  • Scout: Thanks!
    August 01, 2018, 10:41:10 AM
  • Rolemancer: SignAvatar.com
    August 01, 2018, 10:13:11 AM
  • Rolemancer: [link]
    August 01, 2018, 10:12:22 AM
  • Scout: Hey Role, what was the site you use to make your user image rotate between several pictures?
    July 31, 2018, 10:02:34 AM
  • Silje Falk: Happens to me sometimes too. I just try again or hit the home button and try again
    July 29, 2018, 07:41:46 PM
  • Axe: Honestly dont know what could be causing that... I havent experienced that issue myself. Only things I can think of are update your browser? Or clear your cache maybe? (Am not a tech guy)
    July 29, 2018, 07:41:11 PM
  • Monte Furlong: I keep getting session failed error when trying to switch accounts.
    July 29, 2018, 01:45:33 PM
  • Axe: That is pretty weird. I logged out and back in a couple times and didnt get anything... Hmm
    July 27, 2018, 08:09:28 PM
  • Scout: It's been saying it for a while but I keep forgetting to bring it up because I usually stay logged in
    July 27, 2018, 08:00:07 PM
  • Scout: I won't be able to get on the computer for the weekend but I'll check again when  I get back
    July 27, 2018, 07:59:40 PM
  • Scout: It should be
    July 27, 2018, 07:59:13 PM
  • Axe: Odd, I havent beent getting anything like that... Is your firefox up to date?
    July 27, 2018, 07:56:19 PM
  • Scout: Whenever I log in
    July 27, 2018, 06:45:52 PM
  • Scout: expired
    July 27, 2018, 06:45:34 PM
  • Scout: Firefox warns me about the security certificate being
    July 27, 2018, 06:45:21 PM
  • Axe: Why, whats up Scout?
    July 27, 2018, 06:24:56 PM
  • PurpleRiver: Neither of us have much tech knowledge but we are learning as we go :)
    July 27, 2018, 06:02:30 PM
  • PurpleRiver: Well... I guess either I figure it out or Axe does - whoever gets to it first! haha
    July 27, 2018, 06:02:10 PM

* Affiliated Sites

Find and vote for us at

Vote for us at
Top RP Sites

Find us on
RPG-DDistant Fantasies

Author Topic: PT2: Persephone: Eavesdown Docks  (Read 1123 times)

Description: Better Lucky Than Good Continued
Re: PT2: Persephone: Eavesdown Docks
« Reply #80 on: August 07, 2018, 11:56:06 PM »
"No less crazy than you,"

Kat stared into her bright blue eyes. This was probably true. Ophelia seemed to be loved at least, their childhoods were different but they were no strangers to violence. It was almost comforting.

"You first,"
She felt the gun against her thigh and Kat grinned. The anticipation of the gunshot gave her a rush, though probably unnaturally so. Most would flinch in fear, but there was nothing there.

”We could also leave her for whoever it is her dear, dear Uncle was worried would find her. Maybe even broadcast a nice little feed out to the wide, wide verse.” Silje’s head tilted first one way, then the other with the over emphasis of the word dear, but flashing blue eyes stayed completely locked on Kat’s captive.

”Or maybe, Kas and I can have some fun with her dogs and let her listen.”

It was enough to make Ophelia falter, Kat grinned at Silje's comment but she kept her eyes on Ophelia.  Fully knowing she was half kidding, after all Kas would never let either of them come near those dogs.  Silje took the tablet away, and Kat was satisfied, but she didn't take the knife away, not yet, she let it linger.

"Okay enough!...Sorry about that but you're the best lead we've found to getting our man back, you want a ride you have one,"

Kat pulled the knife away, disappointed, lightly hitting Ophelia's nose with it, something akin to a boop...if it had been cute, instead of threatening.  "That's a shame, but Captain's orders are orders.  No hard feelings. Right." She gave Ophelia a wink and stared a moment longer as she let go of the girl's ear and stood up, "Get you patched up on the ship...wouldn't want that getting infected." Katrina noted the cut slightly dripping on Ophelia's neck, she pulled out a piece of gauze from her bag and handed it to the miniature mobster.

"You got what you wanted, now where's Lucky."

« Reply #81 on: August 11, 2018, 10:22:46 PM »
[INSIDE BUTCHER SHOP]

"Or maybe I can let my dogs have some fun with you?!"

The words were like a switch, causing Silje's face to switch from the dark, looming storm back to the easy going, broad grin that had been there for most of Ophelia's acquaintance. "A permission, I intend to take full advantage of." It was instantly clear, the blonde haired woman had never had any intention of hurting the dogs as her eyes laughed silently at the entire situation. Clearly, she'd expected the captain to intervene and grant the ride. What she didn't do, however was hand over the tablet. As the dainty hand was held out, anticipating the return of her property, Silje extended the hand holding the tablet to Tara instead.

"Information for the ride." One finger was held up as if to say there'd be no more holding back. "You'll get your property back as soon as we have the information we need. Your ride is guaranteed. And no need to be worried about being left behind. The bargain is struck and I keep those, hell or Valhalla take me."

« Reply #82 on: August 12, 2018, 04:07:53 PM »
Andes paced to the other side of the porch and pulled out a deck of cards and absentmindedly started to shuffle them. "So" he began to no one in particular, "how long has your crew been together?" Andes had noted that they all seemed to know their places and didnt seem to question what was going on.

« Reply #83 on: August 13, 2018, 11:09:32 PM »
Monte turned to face Andes, watched the cards flip back and forth in the mans hands. “Well, I’m not part of any crew so far. Kind of a go between, although it seems more likely to chase down this missing crewman before going after the prize. We’ll have to wait and see what yon captain decides.”

« Reply #84 on: August 14, 2018, 12:48:53 AM »
Tara closed the distance between her and Ophelia. "So what do you have, a name or location?" She was sure hoping what she just traded for was going to be of some help, hell an exact location would be astounding and well worth a ride to the Rim and back. Tara was also pretty sure that they have over stayed their welcome in this part of town. No matter how much you try to blend in new arrivals always drew attention. It was time to make a move for better or worse.

« Last Edit: August 14, 2018, 12:50:34 AM by Tara Marx »

« Reply #85 on: August 14, 2018, 01:19:58 AM »
[INSIDE BUTCHER SHOP]

"That's a shame, but Captain's orders are orders.  No hard feelings. Right. Get you patched up on the ship...wouldn't want that getting infected," Katrina observed, handing the girl a bit of gauze.

Ophelia snatched it from her and eyed her once more before setting it gently on her neck, patting it around, and pulling it back to look down at her precious blood staining the dingy piece of medical equipment. She had some favors to return, it seemed.

"You got what you wanted, now where's Lucky," the giant idiot doctor asked. Ophelia rolled her eyes.

"Information for the ride. You'll get your property back as soon as we have the information we need. Your ride is guaranteed. And no need to be worried about being left behind. The bargain is struck and I keep those, hell or Valhalla take me," Silje promised, withholding her data pad.

The girl scowled up at the insane woman and eyed her property in the hands of a stranger. More favors! Everyone would be getting one! It would be a god forsaken party with how many favors she'd be handing out...

"So what do you have, a name or location?" Their Captain asked.

She held her index finger up, using the hand she'd been holding out for her data pad so she wouldn't be standing there looking like an idiot waiting for something she wasn't getting back. "Why, my dear Captain, I have both!" she told her, her smile bright. "As your..." her eyes slid toward the other two women, trying to think of a delicate word for what she was thinking "...cretins, have put together. Big Al has your man. And if they were smart," she continued, moving forward to tap the screen of the data pad that was no longer in control. Once it was open, with her access code, the image from the street camera came back up onto the screen. Eyeing Silje, the blonde mob child pointed to a sign on the building next to the one Lucky seemed to be heading into, "they'd have noticed this. It's a shipping warehouse not far from here, I passed it before I ran into your fine upstanding crew," she added, looking mighty smug.

« Reply #86 on: August 14, 2018, 01:49:36 PM »
Andes just nodded his head at Monte's comment. It was already clear to him that Monte was not part of the crew being that Andes was at the bar when Monte approached the others. At Monte's mention of the captain, Andes glanced at the doorway, "They better hurry, a group like us make a fine curiosity hanging out in front of the butcher's."

« Reply #87 on: August 14, 2018, 11:47:43 PM »
"So what do you have, a name or location?"
Katrina kept her focus on Ophelia, appreciating Tara's approach,

"Why, my dear Captain, I have both!" she told her, her smile bright. "As your..." her eyes slid toward the other two women, trying to think of a delicate word for what she was thinking "...cretins, have put together. Big Al has your man. And if they were smart," she continued, moving forward to tap the screen of the data pad that was no longer in control. Once it was open, with her access code, the image from the street camera came back up onto the screen. Eyeing Silje, the blonde mob child pointed to a sign on the building next to the one Lucky seemed to be heading into, "they'd have noticed this. It's a shipping warehouse not far from here, I passed it before I ran into your fine upstanding crew,"

Katrina smiled slightly, she had never been called a cretin before, it wasn't something that really fit her personality, or stature.  In fact she imagined a cretin as an old lecherous hump, but she supposed she was aging. Her eyes moved to the screen and saw the sign, they had indeed past it, she pursed her lips, ignoring Ophelia's comment.  She would be the first to admit she had gotten a tad carried away with the child, but she never went to school to deal with children. They were loud, and sticky. And had no sense of boundary.  ,

"Fair enough...We appreciate. Your cooperation." She smiled politely, and looked back up at Silje and Tara, "Let's move then shall we? And move as swiftly as possible." Kat moved forward and exited the butcher shop, hopefully with the rest in tow.

[KAT, TARA, OPHELIA, AND SILJE EXIT THE BUTCHER SHOP]

Looking around at the rest of the crew, Kat offered a brief smile, "Thanks to the information of Miss Baptist." She nodded her head slightly towards Ophelia, "We now have a location on Lucky.  He is located in a warehouse nearby, held by a....mutual friend. Big Al." Looking towards Tara, "Captain, how did you want to retrieve him?"