Home :: Help :: Team :: Members :: Login :: Register

+ Finding Serenity  » Finding Home on Ship or Shore  » Wushu  » Wushu OOC 
|- WUSHU OOC 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

collapse

* Quick Links

* Chat

Refresh History
  • Lomari: Truly
    May 14, 2019, 05:10:48 PM
  • Guest152: Fascinating
    May 14, 2019, 12:02:41 PM
  • RUNE: howdy howdy howdy!
    May 03, 2019, 11:38:30 PM
  • noseatbelts: and as mysteriously as they appeared, they vanished
    April 26, 2019, 02:04:10 PM
  • Scout: Well at least now they'er labeling their scams
    April 26, 2019, 09:38:33 AM
  • Scout: Not three times slower, a third slower
    April 25, 2019, 03:18:31 PM
  • Scout: But in like a tempo that was three times slowert han the actual song
    April 25, 2019, 03:17:48 PM
  • Scout: We had to play that song five billion times in middle school music class
    April 25, 2019, 03:17:23 PM
  • RUNE: Well somehow I just dont believe it.
    April 25, 2019, 02:05:46 PM
  • Scout: Now I've got Runaway Train stuck in my head
    April 25, 2019, 12:08:00 PM
  • noseatbelts: ::blush::
    April 24, 2019, 09:14:07 PM
  • RUNE: but you're *our* idiot madman!
    April 24, 2019, 07:47:52 PM
  • noseatbelts: I should stop responding to bots. Everytime their comments go away, I look like an idiot madman
    April 24, 2019, 07:04:02 PM
  • RUNE: welcome to our guests!
    April 23, 2019, 03:15:32 PM
  • noseatbelts: we heard you the first time
    April 19, 2019, 06:02:34 PM
  • noseatbelts: I'll dual your ity man!
    April 10, 2019, 04:12:12 PM
  • Scout: I think it represents the duality of man.
    April 10, 2019, 12:44:43 PM
  • Lomari: It reminds one of an old, and well loved accordion. Or a hamburger.
    April 10, 2019, 03:06:35 AM
  • Scout: I like the quiet simplicity of {||}    . Makes you think.
    April 09, 2019, 07:26:35 PM
  • noseatbelts: I would love to hear more about е‚ƒ
    April 09, 2019, 05:58:18 PM

* Affiliated Sites

Find and vote for us at

Vote for us at
Top RP Sites

Find us on
RPG-DDistant Fantasies

Site Plot

Finding Serenity

Finding Serenity is an original-character roleplay set in Joss Whedon's Firefly 'Verse. Events take place after the events of the Serenity movie.

The year is 2519.

Earth-That-Was is long gone. Humans found a new group of solar systems with dozens of planets and hundreds of moons. The "Core" planets are civilised, high-tech and under Alliance control. The "Border" worlds are diverse and distinct. The "Rim" is the wild west of the 'verse and the "Black" is where our ships travel, hoping to avoid the perils of space: Alliance, pirates, and the monsters known as Reavers.

So here we are, on the "raggedy edge". This is where our characters live. There are those who stick by the Alliance Government, those who want to rise up against it, and those that just don't care either way as long as they can make a living. With every turn, every choice put forward and every decision made we are FINDING SERENITY

Author Topic: WUSHU OOC  (Read 2509 times)

Description:
  • Reaver Bait
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: WUSHU OOC
« Reply #120 on: October 01, 2018, 02:10:16 AM »
Oh crap! I totally forgot about posting from Octavia's account!
Should I delete & repost from there?

• Captain Tightpants
  • Awards The Joss
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #121 on: October 01, 2018, 02:11:49 AM »
Go to your profile. Manage subaccounts on the left tool bar/column. Add Octavia to your Kate account. Then Modify your post and change the Use Account to Octavia.

• Reaver Bait
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #122 on: October 01, 2018, 02:26:06 AM »
Thanks Lomari! That worked beautifully

• Reaver Bait
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #123 on: October 04, 2018, 06:29:47 PM »
Just wanted to offer a greeting of Welcome to our newest members. 

• Captain Tightpants
  • Awards The Joss
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #124 on: October 05, 2018, 04:23:22 AM »
Just wanted to offer a greeting of Welcome to our newest members. 

Yes! Welcome!

Now wake up, Emit. Get your gun totin' arse off that hospital bed! XD

Jax
« Reply #125 on: October 19, 2018, 11:29:14 PM »
We are now jumping to the 'Repossession Mambo: NEWHALL' thread.

• Administrator
  • Crew
  • Drawing a Blank
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #126 on: January 16, 2019, 04:53:45 AM »
Did a little updating! Crew manifest updated to reflect Abigail, Jax, and Jo's departures.

Spacecowboy, are you still with us?
I know that I hung on a windy tree nine long nights, wounded with a spear, dedicated to Odin, myself to myself, on that tree of which no man knows from where its roots run.

• Administrator
  • Crew
  • Drawing a Blank
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #127 on: January 23, 2019, 04:19:27 AM »
The latest narration effectively split those that have gone on an extended leave or otherwise become inactive without notice from the rest of the group amidst the general chaos that's been unfurled at the hands of the Dust Devils. The intention is to be vague enough about their disappearances that the players are more than welcome to reveal their fates at a later date should they return and, if possible, we'll work out how they reunite with Wushu from there.

Octavia and Sean will return to the ship's dock, to be joined shortly by the away team. For those that are away, including Axe, please feel free to continue posting in the aside. But if we want, we can also rejoin Sean and Octavia aboard a grounded Wushu under the idea that the explosions happen sometime after the the team acquires their disguises and begin posting in the slightly time jumped present.

Hope everyone enjoys the new direction! Feel free to let me know if there's any questions or suggestions! Happy posting!
I know that I hung on a windy tree nine long nights, wounded with a spear, dedicated to Odin, myself to myself, on that tree of which no man knows from where its roots run.

• Captain Tightpants
  • Awards The Joss
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #128 on: January 30, 2019, 01:31:26 AM »
Don't forget that we have a discord!
#area_wushu

• Administrator
  • Crew
  • Drawing a Blank
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #129 on: February 02, 2019, 09:48:24 PM »
Howdy folks! Sorry for being AFK the past couple of days. We've been moving house here but i'll have things sorted enough to get back to posting tomorrow night (Sunday).

Pretty excited to begin the next leg of our adventure! We'll be resolving Newhall during this week before crashing the wedding. Also welcome aboard to Chimera and noseatbelts as Jono and Bolin will be joining our crew during the next thread! Finally, a member of the crew is returning to more active posting status in the coming weeks so please welcome back Scoro as well!

• Administrator
  • Crew
  • Drawing a Blank
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #130 on: March 01, 2019, 09:20:37 PM »
Hey all! Just wanted to say I like where everything's going and I think it's a good time for everyone to convene ICly and have our characters hash out just what exactly is going on. I think Artemis's mention of getting a drink in the galley is an excellent natural cue to get the crew together in one place. If everyone would please have their characters migrate to that general direction, Amorru and Sean will join them shortly after a minor detour. Thanks all, and keep up the great posting!

• Administrator
  • Crew
  • Drawing a Blank
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #131 on: March 07, 2019, 05:19:27 AM »
Please note the most recent Narration is not a hard time jump by any means but just a brief summary of what should happen over the next fifteen minutes or so. Feel free to elaborate over whatever your characters are up to over the course of that time. For instance, I'll be picking up from where Amorru and Sean step into the Captain's quarters and working him into the galley from there. Hopefully this isn't confusing for anyone, but if there's any questions feel free to ask here, PM me, or hit me up on Discord! Thanks!

• Administrator
  • Crew
  • Drawing a Blank
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #132 on: March 10, 2019, 02:19:18 AM »
ok im thinking the next round of posts focuses on addressing the issue(s) at hand, including the need to double time it to Bellerophon, then we'll wrap with a narration in a couple of days so Jono and Bolin can join the main thread. i'll write up an Amorru post tonight to post tomorrow (only have the phone to access internet but can write on my laptop offline), everyone feel free to post in the meantime and i'll adapt before posting

• Administrator
  • Crew
  • Drawing a Blank
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #133 on: March 21, 2019, 07:20:54 PM »
Going out of town for the weekend and have a busy start to the week when I get back, but im going to try for an Amorru post tonite or tomorrow before I head out. Happy posting everyone!

• Administrator
  • Crew
  • Drawing a Blank
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #134 on: April 16, 2019, 04:07:20 AM »
Main thread is unlocked and posting may resume.

Please take note that Amorru's introductions were in jest. It won't be necessary, once what little of a plan we have is in place, for any of the crew members to remain particularly "in character" unless specified. Everyone will have roles better suited to their individual strengths and weaknesses as characters, and the cover for the invitations is merely a means to get everyone in the door.

Please don't take Amorru too seriously. He isn't actually good at this.