"Weren't born a Preacher"

Started by Cortex Mainframe, February 11, 2014, 01:28:07 PM

Cortex Mainframe

February 11, 2014, 01:28:07 PM Last Edit: March 15, 2018, 05:07:09 AM by PurpleRiver
We never found out about Book's past in the TV show or movie... Here on FS we award well-thought-out backstories or well-played prologues in Book's honour.

Black Betty

Just wanted to nominate OnionDude/Sung Lung Zhi for his prologueish post HERE

Absolutely love the glimpse he's giving us into a little bit of what Sung is about, and I totally love how he tied Sung into previous history involving an incident Charlie helped clean up, and apparently Sung helped clean up too! Love it! Good job!

OnionDude

Heh, well thank ye kindly BB.  I gotta say, that was some of the funnest solo writing I've done in a good while, and I'm supper glad that some of the more subtler things I threw in there were picked up.   ;D

PurpleRiver

March 14, 2018, 07:48:32 AM #3 Last Edit: March 15, 2018, 05:09:42 AM by PurpleRiver
An awesome history doesn't have to be extraordinary or filled with omg moments... It has to be well thought out and make sense. Scout's character sheet for Mattie is excellent, and fills in the character's history and personality so well!

I want to nominate Scout for an exemplary character application.

Temperance "Mattie" Rooney

AWARDED

Lomari

Holger's prologue here:

http://www.findingserenity.net/index.php?topic=2378.0

I love how we get to see his character traits, his personality, and the basis for his beliefs and several of his bonds with other characters are established here. The imagery is vivid and well thought out!
CHARACTERS
Charity ~ Melody ~ Tabitha

NARRATION
Darling ~ Iscariot

Axe

Quote from: Lomari on January 15, 2019, 02:59:50 PM
Holger's prologue here:

http://www.findingserenity.net/index.php?topic=2378.0

I love how we get to see his character traits, his personality, and the basis for his beliefs and several of his bonds with other characters are established here. The imagery is vivid and well thought out!

Awarded
CHARACTERS
Riot ~ Akhsar King