Home :: Help :: Team :: Members :: Login :: Register

+ Finding Serenity  » Archives  » Bridgeway Station  » Bridgeway OOC 
|- Companion House Opening 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

collapse

* Quick Links

* Chat

Refresh History
  • Desertpuma: Unfortunately, real life has been pretty busy .. I'll try to get a post up on Ronin today
    July 29, 2017, 05:21:45 PM
  • Clare: Velocity doesn't expect to survive; that just happens
    July 28, 2017, 09:10:13 AM
  • Desertpuma: once the ship gets going, will she survive Ronin?
    July 22, 2017, 11:38:44 PM
  • Clare: And the madness begins. Will Ronin be able to survive Velocity?
    July 21, 2017, 10:09:03 AM
  • Scout: If I were to revive any of my old characters Pele would be the one, she was fun. But hell if  I know how I'd fill the time line gap.
    July 19, 2017, 08:42:17 PM
  • Scout: for example I remember Laurie and Velocity having a rivalry but not really the details of it or Laurie's relationship with any other crew members
    July 19, 2017, 08:40:54 PM
  • Scout: I have all my old character bios saved but I wish I also had pre-crash posts because my memory of them is so fuzzy
    July 19, 2017, 08:39:38 PM
  • Scout: History is good
    July 19, 2017, 08:38:55 PM
  • Clare: I'm a bad, bad girl
    July 19, 2017, 07:58:45 PM
  • Clare: Beth and Ian have history which is why I was thinking of dropping her in, given the situation between Ian and Abbey :D
    July 19, 2017, 07:58:39 PM
  • Scout: Plus confession: I'm scared of playing mechanics because I am very bad at both actual engineering and writing technobabble nonsense :D
    July 19, 2017, 03:58:00 PM
  • Scout: I guess Bri could be re-worked into a mechanic fairly easily, but I didn't get to play with her enough for her to come into her own so I don't really even remember where I was going with her at this point
    July 19, 2017, 03:57:20 PM
  • Scout: Mattie's just a gunhand
    July 19, 2017, 08:29:30 AM
  • Clare: I guess she could have retrained as a mechanic in the intervening years
    July 19, 2017, 07:35:13 AM
  • Clare: If the ship needed a geologist, throwing Beth into the mix could be amusing :D
    July 19, 2017, 07:32:38 AM
  • Velocity Grey-Lambert: Hopefully she won't drive everyone insane
    July 19, 2017, 07:31:58 AM
  • Desertpuma: also in need of a mechanic, another skill that is not Lin's strength but he can handle many basic repairs
    July 19, 2017, 12:53:37 AM
  • Desertpuma: In answer to your queries .. the only people on board Ronin that are posting are myself, Abbey and Ian. The ship is grounded and there was an intermittent message call sent out. Lin is a passable pilot but not much beyond the basics. So Velocity would be welcome
    July 19, 2017, 12:52:57 AM
  • Desertpuma: Good to see the site back up .. got an email notice of a couple of threads getting responses so I thought I would check in.
    July 19, 2017, 12:51:14 AM
  • Clare: Velocity has never forgiven the parrot, even though she can't normally remember it
    July 18, 2017, 07:49:47 PM

* Affiliated Sites

The Verse Online Crusader Citadel Dreaming
TNButton
The Yalanzen Chronicles

Find and vote for us at

Vote for us at
Top RP Sites

Find us on
RPG-D photo Abuttonresize_zps4c320df2.pngDistant Fantasies

Author Topic: Companion House Opening  (Read 5552 times)

Description: All Bridgeway Players Invited
Re: Companion House Opening
« Reply #40 on: May 05, 2013, 06:42:37 PM »
I am uncertain at this point in time what to do with Sabrina and Nathaniel in the companion house thread. Should I just have Nate be the one to find the device? Or wait til the security team finds it and asks him if he can decrypt it?

• Inactive Player
  • Jr. Crew
  • Awards $5 + donator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: May 05, 2013, 08:06:54 PM »
I say jump forward any security people, or feel free to PM one of them and tell them what there is to find.

Someone could talk to Cassandra, find out what she saw (the poisoner right?).

Then get on the trail.

Don't be hesitant, find clues and follow them. It's a bit difficult though, I'm not sure all the clues are out there for PCs to have there characters find. Free form is tricky that way.  We should be clear here in OOC. 

Find the device, find the poisoners.  Get faces, let's get after them.

• Administrator
  • Crew
  • Awards $5 + donator Video editors with featured character or ship videos Artists who have featured Sigs, Banners and other graphics
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: May 05, 2013, 10:50:06 PM »
Technically the poisoner is the assassin, that has already got to Isabella.  Cassandra did find the person who delivered the spiked drink though ;).

I was thinking the comm device would be on the assassin, so that when coopers gang catch him/her they hand it over for deciphering.

I'm happy for you guys to do whatever seems right to catch the assassin.  Just remember Cooper is heading up the investigation and Isabella's security team will work with him to give him what he needs but he is not in charge of the security and they'd probably take some offense to him ordering them around ;)

• Inactive Player
  • Jr. Crew
  • Awards $5 + donator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: May 06, 2013, 02:45:21 PM »
 :)
Right.
To summarize.
The Assassin hired or convinced someone/waitress to poison Kurisawa. Which they did, successfully.
The Assassin wanted to see if this was indeed one of these specials they knew about. It was. And it provided a nice distraction to get close to Isabella, and then poisoner her.

Cassandra has met the waitress, realized something is up with her; so if questioned, she'd point someone to the waitress.

Neesan saw the assassin brush by Isabella (the big dog heh) and has reported it.

And yes. Cooper is technically a consultant to the station, hired to help set up security for the party. Vague official standing, but tends to butt to the front of the line given the station doesn't really have an experienced staff. So abrasions and tension should be fun!

I plan to have Cooper at the sideline or background and coordinate information so any security people, or Nate too.... I think... should jump in and grab a clue or make one up to get after the assassin.

« Reply #44 on: May 11, 2013, 07:39:36 PM »
Sidebar: Coop/Tojo... It's Kurigawa (Kuh-rih-GAH-wah) not Kurosawa.

• Inactive Player
  • Jr. Crew
  • Awards $5 + donator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #45 on: May 11, 2013, 11:15:12 PM »
my apologies, I often type from Iphone.

no excuse though.

« Reply #46 on: June 10, 2013, 05:27:16 PM »
since we're stuck, I suggest we jump ahead.

Let's say the security team: Chris, Neesan, Stephen, have reviewed the vids, seen the waitress, based on Neeson they watched the vid, backed up more, saw him pass poison to the waitress... etc etc, yada yada yada...
... and now have the assasin in their sights. They know where he/she is.

Then we can take'em down and waky up Kurigawa, get to curing isabella. 

Have Gemini Arrive...

Mysteries don't work so well in free form.

I think we need a narrator.

• Administrator
  • Crew
  • Awards $5 + donator Video editors with featured character or ship videos Artists who have featured Sigs, Banners and other graphics
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: June 10, 2013, 10:00:15 PM »
I can do some narrating.  But just one thing it was a waiter not a waitress ;)

Also I believe Sabrina is awake.  The Isabella sickness and such doesn't need to happen in this thread.  I think this thread should end with the group taking the assassin into custody.

The shake down of said individual could then be done in character in another thread or ooc.  We have a thread going on where Cassie (siren) and Nate (meatbag) are going to decrypt the comm message that was discovered on the assassins datapad that is found in the interrogation.

Gemini is already on its way to pick up Sabrina being a bit ahead of the Bridgeway.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2013, 10:01:59 PM by Caliope »