Home :: Help :: Team :: Members :: Login :: Register

+ Finding Serenity  » Character Memoirs  » Prologues 
|- Cards, Meetings and Circus Life 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

collapse

* Quick Links

* Chat

Refresh History
  • Desertpuma: Unfortunately, real life has been pretty busy .. I'll try to get a post up on Ronin today
    July 29, 2017, 05:21:45 PM
  • Clare: Velocity doesn't expect to survive; that just happens
    July 28, 2017, 09:10:13 AM
  • Desertpuma: once the ship gets going, will she survive Ronin?
    July 22, 2017, 11:38:44 PM
  • Clare: And the madness begins. Will Ronin be able to survive Velocity?
    July 21, 2017, 10:09:03 AM
  • Scout: If I were to revive any of my old characters Pele would be the one, she was fun. But hell if  I know how I'd fill the time line gap.
    July 19, 2017, 08:42:17 PM
  • Scout: for example I remember Laurie and Velocity having a rivalry but not really the details of it or Laurie's relationship with any other crew members
    July 19, 2017, 08:40:54 PM
  • Scout: I have all my old character bios saved but I wish I also had pre-crash posts because my memory of them is so fuzzy
    July 19, 2017, 08:39:38 PM
  • Scout: History is good
    July 19, 2017, 08:38:55 PM
  • Clare: I'm a bad, bad girl
    July 19, 2017, 07:58:45 PM
  • Clare: Beth and Ian have history which is why I was thinking of dropping her in, given the situation between Ian and Abbey :D
    July 19, 2017, 07:58:39 PM
  • Scout: Plus confession: I'm scared of playing mechanics because I am very bad at both actual engineering and writing technobabble nonsense :D
    July 19, 2017, 03:58:00 PM
  • Scout: I guess Bri could be re-worked into a mechanic fairly easily, but I didn't get to play with her enough for her to come into her own so I don't really even remember where I was going with her at this point
    July 19, 2017, 03:57:20 PM
  • Scout: Mattie's just a gunhand
    July 19, 2017, 08:29:30 AM
  • Clare: I guess she could have retrained as a mechanic in the intervening years
    July 19, 2017, 07:35:13 AM
  • Clare: If the ship needed a geologist, throwing Beth into the mix could be amusing :D
    July 19, 2017, 07:32:38 AM
  • Velocity Grey-Lambert: Hopefully she won't drive everyone insane
    July 19, 2017, 07:31:58 AM
  • Desertpuma: also in need of a mechanic, another skill that is not Lin's strength but he can handle many basic repairs
    July 19, 2017, 12:53:37 AM
  • Desertpuma: In answer to your queries .. the only people on board Ronin that are posting are myself, Abbey and Ian. The ship is grounded and there was an intermittent message call sent out. Lin is a passable pilot but not much beyond the basics. So Velocity would be welcome
    July 19, 2017, 12:52:57 AM
  • Desertpuma: Good to see the site back up .. got an email notice of a couple of threads getting responses so I thought I would check in.
    July 19, 2017, 12:51:14 AM
  • Clare: Velocity has never forgiven the parrot, even though she can't normally remember it
    July 18, 2017, 07:49:47 PM

* Affiliated Sites

The Verse Online Crusader Citadel Dreaming
TNButton
The Yalanzen Chronicles

Find and vote for us at

Vote for us at
Top RP Sites

Find us on
RPG-D photo Abuttonresize_zps4c320df2.pngDistant Fantasies

Author Topic: Cards, Meetings and Circus Life  (Read 17863 times)

Description:
Re: Cards, Meetings and Circus Life
« Reply #580 on: May 30, 2016, 11:06:55 PM »
Richard took a long overdue turn in delivering torturous pleasure. While he focused on making Atarah bite her lip and moan Chinese utterances, his mind was filled with ideas to up the ante.

Richard took his first break from her and kissed her inner thigh. "Remember that time you played twenty questions with me?" He smiled at the thought as his hands caressed her legs. "The things you *wouldn't* do to me until you got your way."

He placed his mouth back where Atarah wanted it. Drawing out her enjoyment for as long as he could manage. And in time he stopped again. "And all those no touching rules." He raised himself over her again. "The frustration of having nothing to hold you back when you want to just grab on to what you want most." His lips brushed against hers. "It's kinder to tie someone up"

Before she could steal too much of a kiss, he moved down to her neck, then the top of her chest, and continued down until he was back where he was most effective. Waiting to hear her moans.

• Sr. Crew
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #581 on: May 31, 2016, 12:48:36 AM »
Oh God...  He was killing her.  Quite literally.  She felt like her heart was going to pop out of her chest at any time...

What that man could do with his tongue...  Absolutely sinful.  She raised her hands off the table a couple of times, wanting to bury her fingers in his hair, but she played the game and forced herself to put them back onto the table.

Then he stopped and she could only groan.  She had been so close.

"Remember that time you played twenty questions with me?"

She couldn't help but chuckle at that memory.

"The things you *wouldn't* do to me until you got your way."

"Then ask away, Richie, but I am quite certain you know me quite well at this point."

Then his mouth was back there and torturing her again.  She moaned loudly and her hands tried to find a place to grip, but all there was was the smooth surface of the felted table.

"Richie..."

Just when she thought he would let her go, he stopped again.

"And all those no touching rules."

She opened her eyes to see him above her again.

"The frustration of having nothing to hold you back when you want to just grab on to what you want most."

Indeed.  He knew exactly where she was at that point.

"It's kinder to tie someone up"

He began kissing down her body again.

"At least I gave the kindness of a headboard to hold onto, I have nothing here," she pouted as the kisses trailed lower and lower.  "If you don't do something soon, I won't be able to keep my hands away."

Then he returned to that place of torture.  She cried out.  It could have been his name or more Chinese, but mostly, it was unintelligible.

She was lost to him and he owned her.

He most certainly knew it too.

« Reply #582 on: May 31, 2016, 01:01:34 AM »
Richard could feel the sensations he was evoking from her. He could hear the cries of pleasure. And he knew he was on the cusp of making her break the rules and lose the game.

That was enough for him. He began bringing her to the point of explosion.

His hands reached up and grasped hers so she that she had something to hold onto and to squeeze with every uncontrollable shiver he sent through her. It also kept her from control, and at his mercy. But he wasn't going to hold her hostage for much longer.

He pushed her over the edge, listening for her reaction and anticipating her body's involuntary actions. He thrived off both.

• Sr. Crew
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #583 on: May 31, 2016, 01:25:14 AM »
As Atarah's body bowed off the table, she suddenly felt Richard's hands join hers.  She laced her fingers between his and used them to hold on.

It also didn't take her long before she realized that he was going to let her climax. 

"Yes!" she breathed in relief as she began to spiral higher and higher and higher.

His skill overwhelmed her, heated her core like a fiery inferno and hypersensitized every place he touched.

At last she exploded, her mind and body shattering with extreme pleasure, one that was better than any drug out there.  She keened loudly and if they were really lucky, no one heard them.

His name was on her lips as she began to come back down from the orgasm.

She was boneless, but far from being done.

She wanted more.

"Richie..." she panted.  "I want you...  Please..."
« Last Edit: May 31, 2016, 01:25:44 AM by Atarah Kobain »

« Reply #584 on: May 31, 2016, 01:48:11 AM »
If Richard hadn't been enjoying himself so much, he would have filled with concern for the loud noise head just caused. It was actually quite exciting, to make Atarah lose her senses. He came back up with a big grin in his face, as he watched his satisfied partner lying breathless in front of him. Though allegedly not completely satisfied.

He chuckled. "More?"

Standing at the foot of the table, where her legs dangled over the edge, he looked down on a limp Atarah. "You don't look like you're ready for more." He continued to smile, clutching to this victory for as long as he could. But they were always in competitions and always taking the lead on each other. This was just his turn in front.

"Are you sure you don't want me to leave you to get some rest?" He knew the answer, but it was nice to hear her ask for what she wanted.

• Sr. Crew
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #585 on: May 31, 2016, 02:55:37 AM »
Richard chuckled at Atarah.

"More?"

She bit her bottom lip and nodded with a twinkle in her eye.

"You don't look like you're ready for more."

He had the nerve to smile at her and question her desire for him.

"Do you doubt my stamina when it comes to you, Richie?" she asked raising an eyebrow at him.

But he tried to tease her some more.

"Are you sure you don't want me to leave you to get some rest?"

She took a deep breath before sitting up until they were nose to nose.  One hand fisted in his hair as she kissed him ferociously.  The other hand?  Well, it wrapped itself around an under utilized item of Richard's.  After a moment, her lips left his, her eyes dilated and full of desire.

"Now, are you going to give me what I want?  Or will I have to retrieve the handcuffs?"

All the while she talked, her fingers never stopped touching, stroking or tantalizing him.

« Reply #586 on: May 31, 2016, 03:11:23 AM »
Richard was glad he made her... 'ask.'

Her touch was very welcome, while her proposal drew a content chuckle. She was very adept at getting him fully in the mood and prepared for what she wanted. And she was burning with passion despite how he had worn her down.

"You wouldn't want to place any limits on me today. Not with  all the great ideas I've been having."

He moved his hips forward as she guided him into fulfilling her request. His hands found her waist. Richard liked her like this, perched on the edge of the table and looking into his eyes as he gave her a thrust of excitement.

He kissed her back with passion and settled into a slow place, all the while able to see the sensations reach her features and he could imagine her moans before they were actually audible.

"Looks like these tables hold up well after all."

"Or maybe we're not testing them hard enough." Another sudden thrust to excite her. He loved exciting her.

• Sr. Crew
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #587 on: May 31, 2016, 03:52:55 AM »
Atarah was half hoping that Richard wanted the handcuffs, but also was tired of the playing.  She just wanted to be with him, feeling him and melding her body with his.

"You wouldn't want to place any limits on me today. Not with  all the great ideas I've been having."

She moaned when his hands gripped her waist as he sheathed himself within her.  This was the feeling she liked.  He filled her completely, both body and soul.  And his kisses made her feel like he had sucked the oxygen right out of her.  He possessed her completely.

As they began to set a rhythm, they watched each other, their bodies touching and emotions open to  full view.  It was intimate and heady.

"Looks like these tables hold up well after all."  "Or maybe we're not testing them hard enough."

Her eyes fluttered for a moment, the feeling of them together completely blissful, passionate and increasingly heated.  He thrust suddenlyinto her and she moaned.

"You have no idea how much these tables can withstand," she said as their languid pace continued.  "You know...  Battering rams... Jackhammers...  All sorts of things."

She wrapped her legs around him, encouraging him to go as fast as he wanted.

"God, you feel good, Richie..."

« Reply #588 on: May 31, 2016, 10:34:23 PM »
Richard like it when Atarah wrapped her legs around him. She was locking him in, not wanting to let go. And he had absolutely no intent of leaving her. Especially as she spurred him on with encouragement. Richard produced a moan through closed lips to agree with her.

"I don't think I can finds words good enough to describe you."

"That's why." Another thrust. "I let my actions." Another. "Show how beautiful." Again. "Sexy..."

"Tā mā de nuan!"

"You are..." He locked her in a strong kiss as poignant movements became a solid pace.

(That Chinese phrase is mostly made up. Use your imagination.)
« Last Edit: May 31, 2016, 10:37:22 PM by Richard Beukes »

• Sr. Crew
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #589 on: June 01, 2016, 02:02:56 AM »
Richard moaned as Atarah wrapped her legs around him.  It wasn't loud, but she heard it and it made her smile. 

"I don't think I can finds words good enough to describe you."

She chuckled and tried to give him some.

"Beautiful...  Enigmatic...  A goddess that you should worship..."

But she didn't offer any other options, instead she let him lead the way.

"That's why." Yes....  "I let my actions." Dear God, yes... "Show how beautiful." Oh mercy... "Sexy..."

Atarah moaned.

"Feeling real gorram sexy at the moment, Richie..."

He surprised her by adding in some Chinese of his own, which he didn't usually do, so that must mean he was feeling it too.

"Tā mā de nuan!"

Atarah groaned out something that alluded to a correction to his pace. 

"You are..."

Then his lips were on hers as his motions gained a rhythm, one that wasn't too fast or too slow.  It was perfect.

He was perfect.

"I'm so close," she whispered into his mouth as she kissed him.

« Reply #590 on: June 01, 2016, 11:48:24 PM »
Knowing she was close to being satisfied spurred him on more and he couldn't help himself in attempting to push her over the edge. It was instinct.  He returned her kisses passionately as he thought about the impending detonation she had coming, and it turned him on all the more.

His hands slid around to her back a little, now holding her more firmly against him. Hr laid his forehead against hers as he looked down, sweaty and breathless, admiring her and enjoying the feel of her.

And yet, he wasn't quite where she was. He knew she'd say something about there 'finishing together' rule, but he was more interesting in making her explode and then seeing what they could think to do next. She'd at least appreciate that.

• Sr. Crew
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #591 on: June 02, 2016, 07:11:56 PM »
Atarah knew Richard was enjoying just watching her as they made love.  That's what it was.  Making love.  She might not be able to say it yet, but if he didn't feel it, he was blind.

As his arms wrapped around her body and pulled her as close as he could, he used that time to basically come nose to nose with her and she moaned and panted with more urgency.  She could help but try to squirm, but all she could manage was to writhe in passion.  His arms were strong and he held her oh so tight.

"Please... I can't wait..."

She knew back in her mind that he had no plans to join her.  He wanted to watch. 

She groaned in frustration, but knew she wouldn't hold out any longer.

A few more thrusts and she cried out as she felt herself explode into tiny pieces, then come back together and then break apart again.

Over and over and over.

The whole time, she kept his stare, letting him see how much it affected her.

« Reply #592 on: June 05, 2016, 05:55:02 AM »
Everything he wanted. She was everything he wanted and this was everything he wanted. And yet, there would be a hundred more times when Atarah would show him everything else he wanted. Richard was at his happiest when she was at hers. There was nothing better than being directly responsible for that either. Tremendous front row seats to the event too.

He panted, almost feeling pleasure vicariously through her. He felt and watched her tighten before climax, then unravel before him. He pushed her through, letting that high ride out for as long as possible before dissipating. He came to a stop, but of course wasn't finished - just happy to absorb the moment for a while. There was something incredibly satisfying about a breathless Atarah so close to him, her chest rising and falling at a steady pace while beads of sweat dripped off her skin. And her perfect hair, now a little unkempt but somewhere managing to make her look even better. Only for him too. He was the only one who managed to put her in this state.

"Do I know how to make up for lost time or what?" That prompted. a little smile.

"In fact, you've become an addiction. I'm not sure I can accomplish a full days work knowing where you are and what we can be up too. You could ruin me Teach."

• Sr. Crew
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #593 on: June 06, 2016, 07:35:27 AM »
As intense pleasure threatened to take Atarah over, she watched Richard's face and felt his body under her hands and between her legs.  The way he watched her was a big turn on.  One that pushed her over the edge, while he was diligent on making her feel fantastic.

Like a queen.

When she had come down, he stopped.  Atarah was winded and steel feeling the aftershocks of what he did to her, but he had yet to let go. 

"Do I know how to make up for lost time or what?"

He was still holding her close, with his face so close to hers.  All she could think to do was smile and nod as she gave him a peck on the lips.

"In fact, you've become an addiction. I'm not sure I can accomplish a full days work knowing where you are and what we can be up too. You could ruin me Teach."

She gave him a soft smile.

"I'm an addiction?" she asked slyly.  "So you think about me all the time?"

She wriggled her hips a little and tightened her legs around him, drawing him deeper, which elicited a soft moan from her.

She drew her fingernails lightly down his back as she kissed him again.

"And you picture us doing this throughout the day?" Lord...  Thinking about him seeking her out and stealing away together for a quickie here and there was flattering.  Her hips moved again.  "I'd love to be your addiction.  All you have to do is give me a call and I would be right there."

She kissed him passionately.

"Now, let's see what we can do about getting you your high."

« Reply #594 on: June 10, 2016, 06:51:17 PM »
Another closed lip moan at the thought of her getting him off. Richard looked around for inspiration. "Are there any other tables that need testing?" His eyes caught the set up to the side of the room. "I could push you up against the slots and make sure they're not a health and safety issue."

Atarah couldn't contain herself, and her slow hip rolls were very alluring. "Maybe we stay here." He leaned in and drew a long kiss from her, but his hips pulled away from her. "But add a little variety." With his hands on hers he lightly pulled, encouraging her off her little seat and letting her feet find the floor again. As he looked down he couldn't help but linger at every part of her from her, to her legs to her...

Richard kissed her again, hands finding her cheeks to hold her in, before they found her hips and turned her around. His hands found the back of hers and were once again holding hers to the table. Another moan and the very idea, before kisses ran down her back. One hand brushed her hair away so his lips could find her neck. Then his other hand found her hips and he pressed into her again.

• Sr. Crew
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #595 on: June 13, 2016, 04:33:01 AM »
Atarah could tell that Richard was planning something or at least, thinking on a plan of some sort.

"Are there any other tables that need testing?"  "I could push you up against the slots and make sure they're not a health and safety issue."

Atarah moaned as she arched her back.

"Right now, Richie, you are a health and safety issue," she said breathily.  "You're going to kill me."

Her hip movements seemed to garner Richard's attention though.

"Maybe we stay here."

"Yess...  Here is good..." she whispered before she kissed him again.

"But add a little variety."

"Variety is good too..."

But then he pulled back and she moaned at his desertion.  She was frustrated.  One way or another, she would make him "pay" later.

But being pulled off the table and set onto her feet was less than optimal.  She missed the unity they had been sharing.  Then he was turning her around, pushing her hands on the table again and kissing her down her back.  A shiver of anticipation ran through her as he moved her hair aside to get at her neck.

"Richie... please..."

That was when his hands found her hips and they joined again.

"Yes...  Just like that..."

She could make love to him all night if needed.