Cyril Sig request

Started by dannyness, November 21, 2013, 09:02:50 AM

dannyness

November 21, 2013, 09:02:50 AM Last Edit: November 22, 2013, 06:45:08 AM by dannyness
I know this is Caliope's Counter, and not dannyness's den or something. But I had an idea for it, and I think I still owe you for the awesome video. Don't gotta use it, and it wasn't too difficult.

" class="bbc_img
" class="bbc_img

PurpleRiver

Love it. :)

Could have picked a more attractive pic of Owen Wilson... but still it's wicked cool.

dannyness

Yeah, I was having trouble finding a high enough res pic that didn't cut off part of his hat I wanted or something. Changing the pic is easy, though. The ones in your photobucket are too small to work with. If you can find a version of one of those that's a bit bigger, I can switch them out lickity split.
" class="bbc_img

PurpleRiver

dannyness

November 22, 2013, 06:50:07 AM #4 Last Edit: November 22, 2013, 06:55:34 AM by dannyness
Here you go. Much better pic. I also lightened up the belt a bit, added a drop shadow to the buckle to make it look more like part of the belt, and added a comma since there's a big difference between "Cowboy Baby" and "Cowboy, Baby."

" class="bbc_img
" class="bbc_img

PurpleRiver

Genius work. Thanks!  ;D ;D

Caliope

Hope you don't mind me splitting this from my shop.

Danny you did a fantastic Job and if you want you can easily start your own shop and I'll sticky it for you ;).

I might still give it a go through my shop too though PR, just haven't had the time recently.