May I Art For You?

Started by Ser_Magikarp, June 17, 2015, 04:26:09 AM

Ser_Magikarp

June 17, 2015, 04:26:09 AM Last Edit: June 17, 2015, 04:56:02 AM by Ser_Magikarp
Geetings folks! Magikarp here! I'd love to play with photoshop some. I can do Sigs, Icons, you name it. I am currently stuck at home with the sickness, so I have a little too much time on my hands.

Examples of my recent work:

Just give me what info you can and I will toss something back to you probably within 48 hours if not sooner.

PurpleRiver

Mara, Mel, Bobby and Alice could all do with some signatures. Don't want to overwhelm you though... so don't worry about getting them all done right away... Listed below in order of preference ;)

Do you like to find your own pics or should I link you some?

Alice Kendrick - Jessica Biel, pretty much anything and everything from Blade Trinity would do.
Example Pic 1
Example Pic 2
Example Pic 3
Something that's sexy and kick-ass; she's a lone-wolf with a heart. She's an archer so if the bow could get in there that'd be awesome.

Mara Blake - Milla Jovovich in Resident Evil Extinction. Other films (even other REs) don't really hit the character's look as well as that movie does.
Example Pic 1
Example Pic 2
Example Pic 3
Something with a very Browncoat feel would be nice.

Bobby Quick - Taylor Swift.
Example Pic 1
Example Pic 2
Example Pic 3
The sig wouldn't need to have her name in it but the phrase, "Just bobbing along" would be nice. She's very girl-next-door, and yet no-nonsense as well. The wilder her hair looks the better!

Melanie Rivera - Michelle Rodriguez - Photobucket Link
She's bad-ass but also super sweet & kind with a measure of total goof-ball thrown in...

Ser_Magikarp

June 18, 2015, 05:32:05 PM #2 Last Edit: June 18, 2015, 07:32:29 PM by Ser_Magikarp
Okay, step by step. as I go I will probably make more and more, but for now here are two quick Alice Kendrick mockups.

*** I really didn't like the first Alice one so I am removing until I can make it better ***

EDIT -- I will just keep editing this post if thats alright.

And One for Mara.

And One for Mel.

And One for Bobby

Any specifics you want to throw at me, styles to avoid, things to do more off. Colors for characters and all that sort of goodness would be appreciated if none of these quite fit the bill. I am more than happy to make up a few more batches.

Dis4ix

Those are some awesome pieces, very creative. I was wondering if you would be able to do something with Jack Breckenridge.  Jack is the shabby former Alliance veteran turned rogue, with a shabby appearance to match his personality. He is also the XO of the Black Wolf, and strikes me as turning into a Saul Tigh like character; except with more threats of violence, alcohol, and cracking of the whip.

I had a few sample pictures that might help.  I appreciate it a lot Ser Magikarp, you know until you evolve into a Gyarados and eat me.

Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
Pic 4
Pic 5
Pic 6
Gif 1
Gif 2
Gif 3

Ser_Magikarp

Zeebus, here is your sig. Bloody housemate, not having to ask online and stuff. ;)

I'll get started on yours now Dis4ix. :) Thanks for giving me things to do guys!

Ser_Magikarp

June 19, 2015, 12:03:26 AM #5 Last Edit: June 19, 2015, 12:07:50 AM by Ser_Magikarp
And Jack mk1:

And mk2:

Its getting a little late, so the quality is slipping. I can make more tomorrow, just give me some input or a direction you might want me to take it.

Also, I will never evolve. Magikarp best fish NA.

PurpleRiver

Oh wow, awesomeness.

The only problem is that we don't allow moving images in signatures here. Sorry. :(

The still image at the end of Alice's when it says Archer of Black Wolf is kind of awesome as it is.

I kind of love how Bobby's is a black background - kind of highlights that she's alone, which she is. Maybe if the writing was more pretty though, maybe colourful, floral even...

Mara's rocks!

Ser_Magikarp

Well aint that just the opposite of shiny. Okay, Here are static ones up for Alice and Bobby, I will work on getting a static up for Zeebus.

:\ I thought I checked the rules for sigs and site, did I just skim over the no animated signature bit?

PurpleRiver

Oh heck yeah. Those two are so very pretty

You know... I couldn't find it when I looked myself. It could be that I'm mistaken. I'm certain we used to have that rule but perhaps it's changed. We have had prior versions of this site - it may be that the restriction was accidentally lost in a change-over or that it was decided to drop the restriction. I'll have to find out and get back to you. Apologies!

Ser_Magikarp

I know you didn't ask for one, OnionDude, but since Murdock is mah only captain right now you can take it or leave it. :D

OnionDude

Well, I didn't ask for one, but HAH!  This is kinda three ways of awesome.  You even got the green in there!  As soon as I can figure out how to get this into the signature, itsa gonna be there.

Black Betty

OMG Karp! You are the poo! I'm taking a big whiff!

I would love a siggie for all of my babies! I have no preferences, really, just however your muse descends, I am positive I will be happy! I'm just gonna link their profiles so if you feel like glossing over a little to get the feel for the character that;s totes cool whatevs!

Sabrina Kurigawa - Dark, sexy, mysterious, warrior woman. PB Liv Tyler

Nate Kurigawa - Technomancer, ladykiller, mute. PB Henry Cavill

Charlie O'Hara - Amazing doctor, strong, confident, sweet, kinda innocent, 30 year old virgin. PB Katee Sackhoff.

Brandt Grayson - Genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist. PB Timothy Olyphant.

Dis4ix

Well thank you Ser_Magikarp, for the awesome sigs, and not evolving and trying to eat me. Love the work, and I appreciate it.

OnionDude

So... I don't suppose anyone could instruct me on the ways of getting the picture onto my characters signature?

I can't figure it out.

Axe

Absolutely loving your work so far Karp! When you get around to it I'd love some sigs for my 3 sig-less characters

Jack Dekker           Sniper, outdoors-man, terrible with the ladies. Playby is Mark Wahlberg

Chris Carson         Doctor, soldier, Browncoat through and through. Playby is Jamie Bell

Benjamin Street    Hotshot pilot, bad-boy, Browncoat. Playby is Nikolaj Coster-Waldau
CHARACTERS
Riot ~ Akhsar King

Ser_Magikarp

Quote from: Black Betty on June 24, 2015, 10:21:30 PM
OMG Karp! You are the poo! I'm taking a big whiff!

Right! Okay then. :P Sorry about taking so long to get back to you on these. Work had be going through a pretty intense training session and I mostly came home and passed out. Never the less, leme know what direction to take these, they are all in MK1 phase and are all totally changeable/trashcanable.

Sabrina:

Nate:

Charlie:

Brant:

Ser_Magikarp

Quote from: Axe on June 29, 2015, 03:59:23 PM
Absolutely loving your work so far Karp!

<insertalargenumberhere> thank-yous Axe. And so here are the MK1 prototypes for your sigs. If you want them looking different in any way shape or form, just ask!

Dekker:

Chris:

Benjamin: